CNA - Clinic - $18-22 per hour
Company: Select Medical
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Select Medical is seeking a CNA Clinic for a job in Gainesville,
Florida. Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Clinic
- Discipline: CNA
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Employment Type: StaffOverview Critical Illness Recovery
Hospital Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Hours: 12 Hour Shifts
Pay: $18.00-$21.94 per hour + Competitive shift differentials for
nights and weekends Location: 1600 SW Archer Road 5th Floor,
Gainesville, FL 32610 Why work for Select Specialty / Regency
Hospitals? We are committed to your growth and success!
- RN scholarship program that provides full tuition coverage
- Clinical Advancement Programs with bonus incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Extensive and thorough orientation program
- Team oriented environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave At Select Medical's Critical
Illness Recovery Hospitals, you are taking care of the most
vulnerable patients in your community. We care for chronically and
critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital
care. We employ over 50,000 people across the country and provide
quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day
across our four divisions. Responsibilities Do you love the
challenge of working with medically complex patients? Are you
passionate about delivering an excellent patient care experience?
If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
- Performing services for the patient involving bathing using
basin-less bath products, oral hygiene, oral feeding and care of
- Answering patient lights and performing services in a timely
manner that adds to the physical well-being of the patient.
- Participating in hourly rounds.
- Transporting patients to and from various treatment centers
when necessary; assisting transporters in moving patients in and
out of stretchers and wheelchairs.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of various instruments and
equipment such as bedpans, urinals and wheelchairs.
- Keeping the patient's rooms in clean and orderly condition,
including making beds.
- Maintaining unit stock levels of supplies and equipment as
directed. Qualifications You will demonstrate an understanding of
patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and
understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing
superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who
thrives in a dynamic environment. Minimum requirements:
- High school diploma/equivalent OR relevant work experience (3+
- BLS is required within 90 days of hire.
- Requires hospital experience as a nursing assistant,
certification as a nursing assistant, or experience in a related
field such as a medical assistant or as an actively enrolled
nursing student. Nursing students may be considered as nurse
assistants if approved by the State Practice Act. Additional Data
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
trust. We'd love for you to join the team! Select Medical is
committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all
levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
are considered for employment, and employees are treated during
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable
law.Select Medical Job ID . Posted job title: certified nursing
assistant (cna)- full-time night About Select Medical Select
Medical is one of the largest operators of critical illness
recovery hospitals (previously referred to as long term acute care
hospitals), rehabilitation hospitals (previously referred to as
inpatient rehabilitation facilities), outpatient rehabilitation
clinics, and occupational health centers in the United States based
on the number of facilities. As of June 30, 2019, Select Medical
had operations in 47 states and the District of Columbia. Select
Medical operated 100 critical illness recovery hospitals in 28
states, 28 rehabilitation hospitals in 12 states, and 1,695
outpatient rehabilitation clinics in 37 states and the District of
Columbia. Concentra, a joint venture subsidiary, operated 526
occupational health centers in 41 states as of June 30, 2019.
Concentra also provides contract services at employer worksites and
Department of Veterans Affairs community-based outpatient clinics.
- 401k retirement plan
- School loan reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Medical benefits
- Vision benefits
Keywords: Select Medical, Gainesville , CNA - Clinic - $18-22 per hour, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!