Registered Nurse NICU
Company: HCA Florida North Florida Hospital
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Introduction HCA Florida North Florida Hospital is committed to
investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more
efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered
care? Submit your application for Registered Nurse NICU position
and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
Benefits HCA Florida North Florida Hospital, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether
you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role,
shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver
clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at HCA
Florida North Florida Hospital!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Job Summary : We are seeking a dynamic NICU RN to join our team .
We need a compassionate and reliable RN to provide care and
treatment in our patient centered care model. In this role you will
be required to make clinical assessments of situations and manage
treatment autonomously. Y ou would be part of a phenomenal team
that works hard to support each other while providing excellent
care to our patients in a collaborative manner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- P rovides age specific care regarding physiological and n
utritional needs of the neonate
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary teams in planning patient
- Facilitates bonding of infant and family, to include Kangaroo
Care , promoting Family Care model
- Reassures parents by providing education/explanations in easily
understood terms to reduce stress
- Advocate for patients as part of the interdisciplinary team
- 1 year of RN experience in NICU is preferred
- BSN is preferred
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Neonate Resuscitate must be obtained within 60 months of
employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse Diploma, or Associate Degree
HCA Florida North Florida Hospital is a 523-bed, full-service
medical and surgical acute care center. For over 49 years, we have
served North Central Florida. We offer comprehensive cardiovascular
care, oncology, orthopedics, and neurosciences. We offer
minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss
surgery and treatment. Other services that we provide include
women's health and wound therapy. We are fully accredited by the
Joint Commission and certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center.
Our hospital has an Accredited Chest Pain Center by ACC (American
College of Cardiology) and is designated as a Blue Distinction
Center for Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery. We are committed to
patient safety and quality of care. We have received the highest
scores available in recognition of this commitment.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
----- In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses
and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow." - Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive Join a family
that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our Registered Nurse NICU opening. Apply today and a
member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Florida North Florida Hospital, Gainesville , Registered Nurse NICU, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!