Company: Provider Healthcare
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Job Type Full Time Schedule Days Pay $265,000 - $275,000 Work
Location Clinical Outpatient Job Description A Lake City and
Gainesville Florida based client is seeking a motivated and
compassionate Psychiatrist to serve patients in this community. An
ideal candidate should value practicing evidence-based medicine and
should be comfortable treating all ages. Required
- FL medical license as an MD or DO
- Completion of an approved residency program in psychiatry
- Board certification or eligibility in psychiatry
- FL DEA certificate before start date
- CPR certification Responsibilities
- Provides timely and appropriate psychiatric, substance abuse
and/or medical evaluation for patients to determine treatment
- Provides medication management and ongoing care consistent with
current practice standards.
- Provides concurrent documentation in the EMR,
- Performs to the standards set by the department; minimum of
1350 worked units annually; 112.50 worked units monthly.
- Provides services using telehealth applications to provide
remote health care when appropriate.
- Provide consultation and training to fellows, residents,
students, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and other
clinical staff, as needed.
- Professional services may be provided, as needed, in an
outpatient, inpatient or residential treatment setting.
- Complies with needed chart reviews, consultations and staffing
required by Meridian policy or 3rd party standards.
- Performs other duties as required to meet program and
departmental goals and objectives. About Provider Healthcare
Provider Healthcare is a prominent healthcare recruitment firm that
places highly qualified and skilled healthcare professionals in
excellent employment opportunities across the country. Our diligent
team of recruiters and client representatives specialize in
permanent placement and locum tenens opportunities in all settings
of medical practice such as hospitals, outpatient clinics, home
health care, and government facilities. Provider Healthcare is an
Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Disability, and Protected
Veteran employer and all applicants will be equally considered for
Keywords: Provider Healthcare, Gainesville , Staff Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!