Registered Nurse Labor & Delivery (RN L&D) Nights
Company: North Florida Regional Medical Center
Posted on: January 13, 2019
North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community hospital in Gainesville, Florida - North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC).
- NFRMC is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology, orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, senior care, women's health and wound therapy, among other services.
- A proven leader, NFRMC is fully accredited, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Quality Top Performer by The Joint Commission, is an accredited Chest Pain Center, is designated as a Blue Distinction (tm) Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery, and earned a position in Truven Health's Top 100 Hospitals in 2017.
- North Florida Regional Medical Center is a member of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). Based in Nashville, Tennessee, HCA is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 177 hospitals and 119 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and Great Britain.
This job is responsible for directing and coordinating members of the care team, focusing on the provision of individualized quality patient care consistent with organizational standards. Develops the patient plan of care in partnership with physicians, interdisciplinary teams, and patient/family. This position is responsible for serving as the primary Registered Nurse delivering care to women who are admitted to the Birth Center. This patient population may include low-risk and high-risk pregnancies.
For more information, click HERE!
For YouTube video, click HERE!
Military & Spouses of Military are now being offered a New Hire Bonus to join our HCA team of hospitals!
HCA is dedicated to hiring our American Heroes and bringing those iconic military branch values and work ethic to join our teams and provide care to our communities while ensuring our military and their families' success in the civilian work sector.
- RN - $5,000 (up to)
- Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran / Spouse of Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran
- Minimum of 1 year experience or equivalent calculated experience in military or civilian setting.
Preferred Military experience:Navy Hospital Corpsman, 66 Series Army Nurse/Medic/Medical Specialist, Coastguard Health Services Technician, Airforce 46 series Nurse or 4XXXX Series Enlisted Medical and Aerospace Medical Services.Please Visit:http://careersathca.com/resources/military/
**Qualified Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran / Spouse of Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran or Veteran Spouse.
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
- State of Florida RN License or appropriate compact licensure required.If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- BLS required at the time of hire
- One-year experience within the last three (3) years in an acute care setting preferred.
- Previous recent Labor and Delivery Experience is preferred
An EEO Employer M/F/V/D.
Keywords: North Florida Regional Medical Center, Gainesville , Registered Nurse Labor & Delivery (RN L&D) Nights, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!