Registered Nurse (RN) Med/Surg Oncology Nights
Company: North Florida Regional Medical Center
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Up to a $10k Sign Bonus on for oncology experienced RN's
North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community hospital in Gainesville, Florida - North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC).
- NFRMC is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care , oncology , orthopedics , neurosciences , minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery , weight loss surgery and treatment , senior care , women's health and wound therapy , among other services.
- A proven leader, NFRMC is fully accredited, is certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a Quality Top Performer by The Joint Commission, is an accredited Chest Pain Center, is designated as a Blue Distinction (tm) Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery, and earned a position in Truven Health's Top 100 Hospitals in 2017.
- North Florida Regional Medical Center is a member of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). Based in Nashville, Tennessee, HCA is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 177 hospitals and 119 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and Great Britain.
We have 5 dedicated Hematologist/Oncologists, 5 Radiation Oncologists and one of the most prominent Surgical/ Gynecologist/Oncologist's in the area who admits patients to our floor. Our RNs are trained to look at the Cancer diagnosis first, and link it to the patient's presenting symptoms. Due to the length of stay for some of these patients, our nurses have the opportunity to get to know patients and develop long lasting relationships.
The Oncology team offers a family atmosphere with work/life balance, professional development, and teamwork at the core of our values. We have opportunities to grow through becoming nationally certified in Oncology, and learning how to safely handle and administer chemotherapy. The nursing leaders are passionate when it comes to supporting higher education, and they offer flexibility with RNs who want to advance their education. As a team member, you will have many opportunities to share your voice and guide positive impacts through both facility-level and unit-level shared governance councils.
If you want to be a part of a team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to explore the RN opportunity on the Oncology floor at North Florida Regional Medical Center and apply today.
For more information, click HERE!
For YouTube video, click HERE!
Military & Spouses of Military are now being offered a New Hire Bonus to join our HCA team of hospitals!
HCA is dedicated to hiring our American Heroes and bringing those iconic military branch values and work ethic to join our teams and provide care to our communities while ensuring our military and their families' success in the civilian work sector.
- RN - $5,000 (up to)
- Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran / Spouse of Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran
- Minimum of 1 year experience or equivalent calculated experience in military or civilian setting.
Preferred Military experience: Navy Hospital Corpsman, 66 Series Army Nurse/Medic/Medical Specialist, Coastguard Health Services Technician, Airforce 46 series Nurse or 4XXXX Series Enlisted Medical and Aerospace Medical Services.
Please Visit: http://careersathca.com/resources/military/
** Qualified Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran / Spouse of Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran or Veteran Spouse.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
• Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
• State of Florida RN License or appropriate compact licensure required . If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
• BLS - AHA Healthcare Provider required
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
• 1 Years Acute care experience preferred
An EEO Employer M/F/V/D.
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.
Keywords: North Florida Regional Medical Center, Gainesville , Registered Nurse (RN) Med/Surg Oncology Nights, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!