Cardiac Critical Care physician needed in Gainesville, FL (SA197575)
Company: The Stembridge Agency, LLC
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in Gainesville, Florida. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com This Regional Medical Center in north central FL is seeking experienced cardiac critical care physicians to join their team!
* 24 hour Physician coverage of 24 Bed Cardiac ICU in a collaborative care model
* 12 hour shifts 7 AM - 7 PM / 7 PM - 7 AM
* 15 shifts per month in blocks with ample time off; day and night shifts
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Position will handle any Cardiac and thoracic patients enrolled in collaborative care model in the unit as part of their daily patient census.
* Will be responsible for building a trusting relationship with the thoracic and cardiovascular surgical and cardiology service line, and work as a vital member of the multidisciplinary care team.
* Will need to have basic echocardiography skills, be comfortable with the interpretation of invasive and non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring systems, and comfortable with the PA catheter insertion and chest tube insertion.
* Experience monitoring both VA and VV ECMO is advantageous
The Medical Center is a full-service medical and surgical acute care center servicing North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care, oncology orthopedics, neurosciences, minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss surgery and treatment, senior care, women's health and women therapy, among other services.
Our Cardiothoracic Surgery Team is comprised of surgeons, advanced practice clinicians, anesthesiologists, perfusionists, PT, OT, Nutrition, and case management all working together as a cohesive team to provide excellent evidence based individualized patient care. We provide the full spectrum of contemporary cardiac and thoracic surgical procedures as well as invasive and non invasive cardiology options.
Successful candidates will enjoy a robust clinic practice with amazing growth trajectory. Reporting structure will include reporting directly to the medical director/Chief of Cardiac surgery as well as the critical care physician consortium, while maintaining the distinction and clinical focus of Cardiac Critical Care Physician.
The Medical Center, located in Gainesville, Florida, is just a short drive from the coast as well as many of Central Florida's premier attractions, like Disney. Gainesville is home to the University of Florida Gators but it is much more than just a sports town. Gainesville offers a lively downtown area, intriguing museums with countless events and outdoor activities. They continue to receive national recognition as a top-rated city from places like or Join a community where you can work and play! For more information, please contact Keyphrases: pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: The Stembridge Agency, LLC, Gainesville , Cardiac Critical Care physician needed in Gainesville, FL (SA197575), Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!