RN Unit Manager - $5000 Sign on Bonus
Company: Park Meadows Health and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: February 15, 2019
RN Unit Manager - $5000 Sign on Bonus!
The pride we take in our work fulfills us. The friends we make in our coworkers and customers gives us strength. The smiles that greet us each day as we walk through the door let us know that we belong.
Park Meadows Health and Rehab, a 154 bed rehab community, has an opportunity for an RN Unit Manager to join our team. We're looking for driven, caring, passionate individuals to serve as leaders to our excellent nursing staff. Responsibilities include day-to-day supervision of personnel, participate as requested in the interviewing and hiring of nursing personnel, maintaining consistent practices and effectively communicates performance expectations, assigning specific duties for customer's care, work hours, breaks, and meal periods for nursing personnel on unit, attend and participate in department meetings. We are looking for RN Unit Managers that will share our vision and desire to provide the very best in patient care.
The best people, the best communities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our customers. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our associates is just as important to us as taking care of our customers.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future, let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- This is a Greystone Healthcare Managed Community. As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals.
And that's just the basics.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing and currently licensed by the state of Florida.
- Must have Clinical experience, education or specialty skills specific to geriatrics.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to our customers and families and to work cooperatively with others.
- Related experience at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
For more career opportunities and information, check out our website (http://www.greystonehcm.com/), follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/greystonehcm) and become our fan on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management.
Keywords: Park Meadows Health and Rehabilitation Center, Gainesville , RN Unit Manager - $5000 Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!