Company: Park Meadows Health and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: March 13, 2019
Full-Time (RN) 7am-3pmPark Meadows Health and Rehab, a 154 bed rehab community, is now accepting applications for full-time Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our team. We are searching for high energy, reliable, and flexible Registered Nurses (RNs) to become clinical leaders in our community. Do you have a thirst for knowledge and an intense desire to help others in need? Are you an avid learner who enjoys asking questions and understands that even the smallest details are important? Are you known for being "cool as a cucumber" in stressful or challenging situation and rarely react negatively? Do you enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment with others as a team to provide the very best patient care? Are you a clear and confident communicator with superb decision making skills? Do your patients look forward to your smile and care every single day? If you answered "yes" to the above questions, we want to hear from you. Our Full-Time Benefits Include:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off, including vacation and sick time. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future; let us help you look after yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- Referral bonus program. Refer a friend. Receive a bonus. Help us build great teams.
- This is a Greystone Healthcare Managed Community. As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals. Click Apply to join the Greystone Health Network Family today. Go to our website for more information and career opportunities Follow us on Twitter Like Us on Facebook under Greystone Healthcare Management Greystone Healthcare Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Greystone Healthcare Management follows applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. #LI-DNP
Keywords: Park Meadows Health and Rehabilitation Center, Gainesville , RN 7am-3pm, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!