Medical Assistant in Gainesville, Florida - Careers at Mederi Caretenders Health & Rehab
Company: Mederi Caretenders Health & Rehab
Posted on: August 14, 2019
The Nurse is responsible for supporting providers in provision of
patient care; includes recording vital signs, discussing chief
health concerns, performing testing and administering injections;
assists with procedures and documentation.
* Obtains patients histories and medical information.
* Assists with medical and minor surgical procedures; administers
* Assesses, reports, and records vital signs and measurements.
Collects specimens, drawing blood.
* Prepares examining rooms. Selects, sets up and maintains medical
supplies and equipment.
* Maintains a comfortable, orderly, safe and clean environment for
* Records patient information.
* Schedules and coordinates patient and test appointments.
* May administer medicals under direction and authority of
professional medical staff persons.
* Inventory of all medical supplies needs to see patients and
reports ordering information to the office manager.
* Answers messages to patients and calls in refills of
* Any additional task assigned by physician or office manager and
performs additional functions incidental to nursing activities.
* This is only a basic guideline of the job requirements. There
will be times you will be asked to complete additional tasks by
Office Manager or Provider. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills,
abilities and working conditions may change at any time given
* All other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED.
* Degree or certificate as a medical assistant.
* Medical terminology. Must be able to operate computers and office
machines. Customer service skills and interpersonal/human
* Current CPR certification.
* Must be able to understand policies, procedures and regulations,
examine documents for accuracy and completeness.
* Take responsibility and work under pressure.
* Communicate effectively and work with others.
* Ability to relate to the public regardless of ethnic, religion,
and economic status.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: Mederi Caretenders Health & Rehab, Gainesville , Medical Assistant in Gainesville, Florida - Careers at Mederi Caretenders Health & Rehab, Healthcare , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!