Company: TGI Fridays Gainesville
Posted on: November 17, 2021
To prepare a wide variety of foods according to recipe requirements
and to adhere to product sensitivities and plate presentation. To
ensure that all prepared food meets food safety and quality
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensures that all prepared food meets standard of excellence,
100% recipe adherence, and adheres to product sensitivity and plate
- Complies with all food safety rules, laws, protocols, and
- Places expo-ready food in the window using the appropriate
- Keeps updated on recipe changes. Ensures proper execution of
recipe procedures to maintain a high quality and consistent
- Keeps entire kitchen clean; stocks and sets up
- Keeps prepared food continuously moving out of the
- Communicates ticket times and potential problems with the
service staff, kitchen staff and Managers.
- Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of
station. Breaks down and cleans station thoroughlydaily.
- Assists with Line Checks and ensures every product on assigned
station is within sensitivity guidelines and adheres to food safety
- Requisitions products on a timely basis. Operates and maintains
- Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift.
- Ensures proper rotation of all products and stocks products to
par. Labels, day dots and signs all products as
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significanceand takes prompt
corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses
of action which may be taken.
- Guest Experience
- Following and enforcement of standards of cleanliness and
- Management of inventory
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Consistently fulfill the Key Responsibilities and
- Guest satisfaction scores
- Food quality and cost
- Cleanliness and sanitation
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks, while maintaining
standards in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Must produce items exactly according to recipe to ensure Guest
satisfaction and control food costs in a high volume, fast-paced
- Must follow food handling and sanitation procedures to control
food costs and ensure overall safety
- Must be able to read Guest orders
- Must be able to hear kitchen, window person and/or Manager
requests in the midst of loud background noise
- Must be able to stand, move and walk for entire shiftMust be
able to bend and stoop frequently
- Must be able to lift and carry sacks and cases of up to 70
lbs., up to 20 times per shift: places these items onhigh shelves
and in walk-in freezers
- Must be able to work frequently in a hot and damp
- Must be able to occasionally work in extreme cold temperatures
in walk in freezer
- Must be able to use hands 99% of the time
PASSION FOR THE GUEST Actively contributes to fun, friendly and
- Understands how their role impacts the Guest.
- Displays a caring attitude towards Guests.
- Contributes to the Guest experience through knowledge of job
- Demonstrates a service attitude by providing support to those
who are directly serving theGuest.
- Handles special requests in a responsive and positive
- Utilizes customer feedback to provide a better Guest
COMMUNICATION Keeps the lines of communication positive, open and
- Pays close attention to Guests' and coworkers' special requests
- Responds positively to conflict situations and works to find
- Keeps interaction positive and productive; avoids conveying
- Shares information with others to raise awareness of potential
needs and concerns.
- Listens carefully and attentively to others without
- Asks thoughtful questions to ensure proper understanding of the
message being conveyed.
- Contributes to pre-shift meetings by providing relevant updates
and asking appropriate questions.
PASSION & INITIATIVE Keeps it fun and keeps up with the pace.
- Shows Guests and Team Members that (s)he genuinely enjoys the
- Displays passion, energy and pride in doing the job
- Works with a strong sense of urgency and drive; pushes for
quick, yet accurate results.
- Focuses on the way (s)he approaches a task, not just the task
- Takes independent action to improve existing systems and
- Enthusiastically promotes the brand and menu items.
RELIABILITY & ACCOUNTABILITY Works hard and delivers quality
- Arrives on time and ready to work dressed in proper dress
- Attends all required shift meetings and is prepared to
- Minimizes wastes and costs (e.g., maintains proper rotation of
- Responds to food quality complaints by owning the situation and
solving the problem quickly and properly.
- Uses good judgment and acts with integrity in all dealings;
demonstrates consistency in words and actions.
FLEXIBILITY & STRESS TOLERANCE Knows that anything can and will
happen and handles uncertainty in a calm, controlled manner.
- Addresses daily challenges and obstacles with confidence and a
- Easily adjusts to meet changing demands and new
- Prioritizes effectively and multitasks to ensure all tasks are
completed by the end of the shift.
- Maintains an even-tempered demeanor even in stressful
- Responds calmly to problems and controls emotional
- Handles him/herself in a professional manner at all times.
TEAMWORK & COLLABORATION Fuels an environment where everyone
pitches in and gets along.
- Recognizes the importance of working together to accomplish
- Actively promotes cooperation, respect, and acceptance of all
- Establishes positive working relationships with all Team
Members to maintain a productive environment.
- Takes on additional responsibilities to ensure proper coverage
during rush periods.
- Reaches out to Team Members when necessary to ensure timely
completion of all tasks.
- Takes advantage of opportunities to set an example for new or
inexperienced Team Members.
Keywords: TGI Fridays Gainesville, Gainesville , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!