Company: T-Mobile Premium Retailer - GP Mobile
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job DescriptionGP Mobile Retail Store ManagerGP Mobile a
T-Mobile Premium Retailer is seeking an energetic Retail Store
Manager (RSM) that possesses a competitive spirit and a desire to
motivate and inspire a team to maximize sales and profits through
exceptional customer service, team member coaching and operational
As a Store Manager, you are responsible for all operations of a
T-Mobile retail store and must be familiar with all aspects of
retail management including hiring, training, scheduling, team
leadership, sales, marketing, operations, and loss prevention. You
will report directly to the District Manager for your market.
What You Will Do:
- Create a results-focused culture that delivers financial
results and drives profitability through collaboration and
- Actively demonstrate consultative selling skills that set the
standard of performance by educating and recommending solutions to
ensure customer needs are met.
- Deliver financial results based on specific performance and
experience objectives to achieve company and team goals.
- Demonstrate an early adopter mentality through ongoing
self-development while preparing the team to execute on new
- Recruit, interview, hire and develop an effective sales
- Develop team for growth and promotion through individual
performance development plans that consists of observation,
coaching, and one on one real-time feedback.
- Train the team on GP Mobile/T-Mobile's rapidly evolving
technology, devices, and services.
- Maintain operational procedures to help minimize risk, protect
store assets, and ensure accuracy of sales recording.
- Oversee store operations including inventory and merchandising
as well as the implementation of new products and promotions.
- Ensure adherence to GP Mobile and T-Mobile policies,
procedures, and processes.
- Drive marketing strategies to solicit new business, including
outbound calling, community involvement, and outreach programs.What
You Will Need:
- Minimum 2 years of prior sales and sales management experience
preferably in a customer service and/or retail sales
- Excellent sales skills and a history of exceeding monthly sales
- Lead and coach a team to achieve results and provide a great
- Able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and
- Technologically proficient.
- A high school degree or GED is required.What We Will Provide:
- Great compensation package including base plus commission
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- Paid time off
- Leadership and development programs
- Rate plan discounts
- Career growth opportunitiesWho We Are:GP Mobile is a premier
agent that owns and operates T-Mobile locations in 11 states. We
strive to consistently lead the Magenta movement as the most highly
regarded T-Mobile Retailer in America! For more information about
GP Mobile, please visit www.gpmobile.net.
GP Mobile is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that
includes diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that
enables us to better meet our mission, vision, and values while
serving customers in our communities. People of color, veterans,
women, LGBTQIA, and those with disabilities are encouraged to
apply. Qualified applicants with criminal history will be
considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal,
state, and local laws.
Keywords: T-Mobile Premium Retailer - GP Mobile, Gainesville , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!