Housekeeping Room Attendant - Hilton University of Florida Conference Center
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Come be a part of something bigger!Benchmark - Pyramid is a
strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness
through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees
achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the
great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance
to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and
professionally through on-line webinars and self-study
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesnt love to get
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as
AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more detailsThe Hilton University
of Florida Conference Center, located on the southwest corner of
the University of Florida campus, combines a host of upscale and
market-leading attributes unparalleled in the Gainesville area. The
hotel is newly renovated and features superior International
Association of Conference Centers (IACC) accredited meeting space,
award-winning dining, spacious guest rooms and exceptional
hospitality presented in an upscale contemporary interior design
and ambiance. The Hilton UF offers guests the perfect environment
for work, play or both. We foster a creative and energetic work
environment where people come to work and have fun. We value
passionate people who love to be challenged and are committed to
being the difference by creating memorable experiences in the lives
of all we serve. Your role will be integral to the success of our
property. We strive to create a workplace culture that values
family, work life balance and community. We help develop our
associates and provide support for them to grow their careers with
Benchmark Pyramid. We strive to cultivate and maintain a team
environment where every team member is working together to provide
exceptional service to every guest, every time by not only meeting
their expectations, but exceeding them! Our team members are proud
to work here!What you will have an opportunity to do: The Room
Attendant is responsible to ensure that standards of cleanliness in
assigned guest rooms are achieved and maintained on a consistent
basis to provide the highest level of guest satisfaction in
cleanliness and service, within established time
limitations.Outgoing, friendly, attentive to detail, courteous to
guests and employees, and good communication skills. High school
diploma or equivalent preferred. Professional cleaning experience
highly preferred. Professional cleaning experience in a hotel
preferred but not required.
- Make beds, change linen, and maintain cleanliness of
furnishings and guestrooms.
- Clean and disinfect all surface areas, mirrors, windows, bath
tubs and showers daily.
- Dust all areas of the room, window sills, television,
nightstand, air vents, etc.
- Replenish supplies as needed.
- Conduct room checks and ensure that guestrooms are clean and
- Assist in the monitoring, preparation, and inventory of all
linen and supplies.
- Monitor items which need repair in both the guest rooms and
- Report items in need of repair to supervisor immediately.
- Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals, paper
products and bleach based liquids.
- Must be following OSHA regulations.What are we looking for?
- Housekeeping experience desirable
- Neat, pleasant personality
- Time management skills
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to read room numbers, dates, and basic
- Ability to move, traverse, position self to reach corners on
floors and high places; observe conditions, detect odors, position
and navigate carts weighing up to 100 lbs in tight spaces; operate
equipment including spray bottles, vacuums, mops, brooms, dust
pans, scrub pads and dusters.
- Lift, carry and position loads of at least 25lbs.Benchmark
Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide
array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not
limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications
and specific office location. This may differ in other locations
due to cost of labor considerations.
Keywords: Benchmark, Gainesville , Housekeeping Room Attendant - Hilton University of Florida Conference Center, Hospitality & Tourism , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!