Company: Residence Inn Gainesville, Florida
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Are you a DYNAMIC Housekeeping Manager who can multi-task,
create a positive team environment and enjoys training? We want to
speak with you!
Housekeeping with day-to-day operations. Provide training,
coaching, and counseling to all housekeeping employees.
*Housekeeping Manager Duties: *
- The Housekeeping Manager will also be responsible for cleaning
rooms; half a board to ensure site is set up for success with
selling guest rooms.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests and all team members
at the hotel. Ensure the housekeeping employees also assist guests
and co-workers in a positive and pleasant manner.
- Facilitate hiring process, including interviewing, training, and
evaluating job performance. Provide ongoing training and
development to all positions.
- Interact with all employees in the Housekeeping Department.
Evaluate, coach, counsel and provide leadership support.
- Conduct inspections of guest rooms and provide feedback to room
Check any vacant rooms for condition and possible occupancy, and
taking any actions needed to resolve to place rooms as
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of storage and linen.
Ensure linen and supplies are stocked and ready for use by
- Work closely with the maintenance department by reporting
maintenance issues found when inspecting rooms or public areas.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or General Education Degree
(GED) (preferred) or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2-3 Prior Housekeeping Management experience
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer service role in industries
such as retail, hospitality, and/or food service (preferred)
- Understanding in the use of cleaning tools and chemicals
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English proficiently
- Basic computer operation including but not limited to accessing
data from the internet
- Operate light equipment (pressure washer, vacuum cleaner, carpet
- Operate and use hand and power tools properly and safely
- Read, comprehend, and follow written procedures
- Respond calmly in situations of conflict and stress
- Adapt to changes in daily work
- Problem solve in a timely manner
*M/F/D/M/V E.O.E. Drug Free Workplace *
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,000.00 - $42,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Residence Inn Gainesville, Florida, Gainesville , Housekeeping Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!