Retail Sales Manager
Company: Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Our Assistant Managers support the Store Manager in leading
teams to maximize the output of the store through the optimization
of talent, operational execution, and delivery of a rewarding
experience for customers and associates.
*Why You'll Love It: *
* Closed by 8pm nightly
* Closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas
* Clear path to promotion
* Paid time off
* Bonus opportunity
* Flexible schedules
* Associate discounts
* Stable employment with growing company
*What You'll Do: *
* Provide a great experience for our customers
* Ensure items are in stock and priced correctly
* Maintain a safe, clean, and organized store
* Be a subject matter expert in your role and model adherence to
standard operating procedures
* Understand and learn other aspects of store operations including
stocking associate duties and responsibilities
* Drive and coach program execution and results in accordance with
Standard Operating Procedure
* Serve as Leader on Duty as scheduled
* Other duties as assigned
*What We Need: *
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Minimum of two years experience in retail management/leadership
* Technical, Trade or Vocational degree of High School
diploma/equivalent or 2 years management or functional
* Ability to communicate clearly with customers and associates in
person and via e-mail and telephone.
* Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds
and stand/move for entire shift.
* Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist and
safely climb up/down a ladder.
* Physically able and willing to become certified to operate a
forklift in accordance with IIPP (Injury and Illness Prevention
* Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
*About Harbor Freight Tools*
We're a 45 year-old, $6.5 billion national tool retailer with the
energy, enthusiasm, and growth potential of a start-up. We have
over 1,300 stores in 48 states across the country and are opening
several new locations every week. We offer our customers more than
7,000 tools and accessories, from hand tools and generators to air
and power tools, from shop equipment to automotive tools. We
provide our customers with the right tool for the right job at the
right price, always delivering quality and value.
*What To Expect: The Harbor Freight Hiring Process*
At Harbor Freight, we build careers and we want to get to know more
about your skills! After submitting your application, please take
our quick, fun and easy gamified assessment and show us your skills
* Within 60 minutes after completing your application, you will
receive a text and email with a link to the games.
* The games should take *3-5 minutes*.
* You can complete this step at any time from your mobile device or
To visit the candidate help center, click here.
Location: 817 S Walnut St, Starke, FL 32091
Job Type: Full-time
* 8 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%52881758%
Keywords: Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc., Gainesville , Retail Sales Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Starke, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!