Customer Service Representative
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Volt is immediately hiring Customer Service Representative in
Gainesville, FL 32607
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Answers inquiries from customers and clients and documents
interaction within Brightree database.
- Represents Continuum to internal and external customers and
clients to assure a high level of customer/client
- Maintains customer/patient information in accordance with
HIPAA, PHI and regulatory requirements.
- Plans and implements office systems, filing systems and manages
customers, clients and sales orders in Brightree.
- Inputs prescriptions (e.g. CMNs) in Brightree and is
responsible to obtain hospital's approval/signature.
- Generates new patient accounts for new referrals in Brightree
and is responsible to obtain hospital's approval/signature.
- Compares patient requests against signed prescription and
obtains updated prescription from customer if necessary.
- Generates sales orders in Brightree for wound care supplies and
ships wound care supplies to patients.
- Follows up on delivery information and updates Brightree as
- Maintains thorough and accurate records of work performed.
- Maintains knowledge of and adheres to processes, policies and
- Escalates issues as necessary for guidance from others.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with vendors, sales
representatives, and patients.
- Processes customer orders submitted via multiple channels,
including phone, fax, and email.
- Completes administrative functions to support order
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and
in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental
Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
- Makes welcome / introductory calls for new patient
- Collects and communicates Patient and VAD coordinator feedback
- Advocates on behalf of the patient to obtain insurance
authorizations and re-authorizations as needed.
- Opens cases on behalf of the patient with insurance companies,
follows up to secure appropriate forms and scans documents into
- Maintains a working knowledge of all CSR processes and
Schedule: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
This is a Full Time, Contract opportunity.
Pay Rate:? $15.88 - 16.88 per hour.
*Pay range offered to a successful candidate will be based on
several factors, including the candidate's education, work
experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications,
Qualified candidates should APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
Please hit APPLY to provide the required information, and we will
be back in touch as soon as possible.
Benefits: Volt offers benefits (based on eligibility) that include
the following: health, dental, vision, term life, short term
disability, AD&D, 401(k), Sick time, and other types of paid
leaves (as required by law), Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits any kind of
unlawful discrimination and harassment. Volt is committed to the
principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to
providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination
and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief,
national origin, citizenship, social or ethnic origin, sex, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other status
protected by the statutes, rules, and regulations in the locations
where it operates. If you are an individual with a disability and
need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or
application for employment, please click here or call (866)
-898-0005. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance
Volt does not discriminate against applicants based on citizenship
status, immigration status, or national origin, in accordance with
8 U.S.C. - 1324b.
The company will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records in a manner that complies with the
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and other applicable laws.
Job ID : 404386
Keywords: Volt, Gainesville , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!