Customer Service Rep
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Global Tel*Link (GTL) is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to join the team. You will be the front line of our customer service operations as you deliver first-class customer service in every interaction in our call center. In a fast-paced call center, you'll be responsible for resolving customer issues, acting as the pillar of knowledge for GTL products, services, and customer accounts. GTL's Customer Services Representatives provide solutions for our customer's challenges and deliver on our promise of superior customer service. Responsibilities:
- Professionally handle a high volume of incoming calls to help facilitate, analyze and resolve (i.e., troubleshoot) customer issues; strive to resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalate as appropriate.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers where applicable regarding products, services and account support.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive customer and organization information.
- Documents and tracks all customer call-related information in organizational platforms for auditing, reporting and compliance purposes.
- Investigate and follow up on questions/issues to resolve concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
- Meet or exceed company and client performance metrics by following the policy, procedures and training. Qualifications:
- Must be reliable; both attendance and punctual.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written business professional communication skills; tone and etiquette is required.
- Ability to have Client & Customer Focus, Performance Focus, Solving Problems, Respecting Others, Working with Others, Confidence & Communication, Working Pro-actively
- Basic keyboarding skills, accurately type minimum 30-40wpm while supporting the customer, working knowledge of MS Office Word program, internet and email.
- An average/intermediate knowledge and ability to use a PC; including and not limited to Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and be confident in navigating multiple screens simultaneously in the Windows operating system environment and call center software. All the product knowledge you require will be provided in your first few weeks with the company.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a group environment to achieve common goals. Preferred Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED, HSED) required. Post high school education is preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills a plus; read, write and speak.
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Be a team player and able to accept and embrace changes within the current business environment.
- Talented, experienced individuals with a positive work ethic, go-getter attitude with a desire to assist our members.
- Ability and willingness to accept feedback from all stakeholders to align to successful customer service; professional growth and development.
- Pays high attention to Detail
- Flexible personality; able to adapt and change with the business needs.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction GTL & Telmate. Two technology leaders, one powerful opportunity. GTL, an innovation leader in correctional technology, education solutions that assist in rehabilitating inmates, and payment services solutions for government. GTL leads the fields of correctional technology, education, and government payment services with visionary solutions and customized products that integrate seamlessly to deliver security, financial value, and operational efficiencies while aiding inmate rehabilitation and reducing recidivism rates. With the recent acquisition of Telmate, GTL has strengthened its suite of solutions for the corrections industry and expanded its community corrections portfolio with Telmate Guardian, a smartphone-based GPS monitoring solution. As a trusted industry leader, GTL provides services to over 2 million inmates in more than 2,500 correctional facilities in the United States and Canada, including 33 U.S. departments of corrections, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Prisons, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and many large city/county/provincial facilities. GTL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: GTL, Gainesville , Customer Service Rep, Hospitality & Tourism , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!