Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) NEW WAGES!! 12 HR SHIFTS!!
Company: Riverwood Health and Rehabilitation
Posted on: May 12, 2022
$4000 Sign on Bonus!!Riverwood Health and Rehabilitation is
tucked into a quiet and relaxing community. Riverwood provides top
of the line care and rehabilitation services, designed around our
guests' needs. Through personalized care plans our guests
experience quality care in a close-knit community.
Responsibilities:Heroes Work Here! Healthcare workers are ESSENTIAL
employees and often unsung heroes, putting their lives on the line
daily to help others. In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are
looking for heroes that want to come join our TEAM and HELP others.
If you are passionate about taking care of others and love what you
do, Riverwood is the place to work. We love our heroes and their
families for the selflessness they demonstrate in taking care of
our residents and their families.Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Various Shifts Available with Shift Premium
- Our community is looking for dynamic and compassionate
individuals to help enrich the lives of our residents, making every
day vibrant with beautiful smiles and tender care. Our community is
fast paced, providing opportunities to dedicated caregivers to use
their energy, creativity, thoughtfulness, and skills to help our
residents live a life full of purpose, celebration and fulfillment
through connecting with them each day.
- We are searching for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) with
the following qualities and skills:
- Understands the importance of providing quality care by
following instructions and paying attention to the finer details.
Keeping our residents safe by following proper infection control
policies and procedures is our number one priority!
- Uses innovative thinking to achieve their own personal goals
and encourages residents to do the same. From baby steps in
rehabilitation of motor skills to finding joy in each day, our
CNA's help create meaningfulness in our resident's lives.
- Stays calm under stress and acts with a "can do" attitude, no
matter the circumstances.
- Provides personal care including assistance with bathing,
toileting, dining, mobility and positioning.
- Assists residents with looking and feeling their best while
empowering them to function at their highest possible level.
- Works with all aspects of facility staff to accomplish the work
while creating a positive and uplifting environment for all.
- Searching for an opportunity to advance, grow, and succeed in
the healthcare industry.
- Is this you? Then put on your cape and join our team of
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing by the
State of Florida.
- Must be proficient in performing technical skills required of a
- Must be energetic, professional, and reliable.Benefits:
Depending upon your job classification you may be eligible for
participation in our comprehensive benefits program.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is
important, and we value it.
- Paid time off. Because as much as you love your job, we want
you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future; let us
help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are
our top priorities.
- The best people, the best communities, the best services for
the best reason: Serving our patients. That means making sure we
have the best team available who believe that taking care of our
staff is just as important to us as taking care of our
Keywords: Riverwood Health and Rehabilitation, Gainesville , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) NEW WAGES!! 12 HR SHIFTS!!, Human Resources , Starke, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!