Jr. JAVA Developer
Company: Silver Oak Technologies DBA Skillsessential
Posted on: January 15, 2020
I'm Rahul with Skillsessential. We are currently seeking talented
individuals like you who can join our dynamic team of Software
Developers. We welcome candidates that require sponsorship (H1B /
OPT-STEM / CPT-STEM / L2 EAD / H4 EAD). The team is seeking
motivated, results oriented individual results-oriented technical
skills and technical leadership experience. The ideal candidate
will act as the principal designer for major systems and their
subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available
technology, tools and existing designs. They will be responsible
for technical delivery of complex system design and development
activities for a given assignment. Responsibilities:
- Perform hands-on development work using HTML, Java, JSP JSF,
- Design systems and components on Weblogic , JBoss, and Oracle
- Coordinate between multiple disciplines (Architects, Business
Analysts, Project Managers, and Customers) developers to design,
develop, implement and support complex business solutions.
- Oversee technical deliverables for invest and maintenance
projects through the software development life cycle, including
validating the completeness of estimates, quality and accuracy of
technical designs, build and implementation.
- Proactively address technical issues and risks that could
impact project schedule and/or integrity of the application
- Work closely with stakeholders to design and document solutions
that align with the business needs and also consistent with the
- Mentor and train project team members (including Sourcing
Partners) to enforce development guidelines and best practices
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related disciple with a
minimum of 1+ year of work experience in IT systems analysis and
application program development.
- Minimum of 1+ years hands on development experience with, Java,
JSP, JSF, Primefaces,
- Thorough understanding and experience using JEE platforms
Weblogic and/or JBoss
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts and ability to develop
detailed application designs using proven industry patterns and
- Thorough understanding and experience using relational
databases specifically SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Requires understanding & usage of J2EE technologies like Java
Web Services, JMS, JDBC, JTA, Java Mail and JMX.
- Experience in front end web technologies and frameworks: HTML,
- Superior organization skills with the ability to simultaneously
handle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently and in a
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the
ability to present confidently before a large audience.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and best
practices - provided by Dice
Keywords: Silver Oak Technologies DBA Skillsessential, Gainesville , Jr. JAVA Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!