Solutions Developer/Technical Analyst
Company: Info Tech, Inc
Posted on: September 4, 2020
Who We Are
If you are driving on a highway in North America, there is a good
chance that Infotech software was used to build it. In the U.S.,
88% of state transportation agencies use Infotech-developed
software to manage their road construction projects. We support all
aspects of road construction, from managing bids to secure document
signing to cost estimation and inspection. As an Infotech employee,
you'll play a direct role in building and improving the
construction and safety of road and highway infrastructure.
With a diverse workforce and collaborative, relaxed environment,
Infotech is a Gainesville-born pioneer of innovation, committed to
its family of employees, customers and community. As Gainesville's
largest tech employer, we are known for our people-first culture,
outstanding employee retention rates and work-life flexibility -
that has allowed us to transition with ease to a fully remote
workforce during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Infotech was recently ranked No. 21 among Florida Trend's "2020
Best Companies to Work For" in the large company category.
What We Are Looking For
Our Hosting and Technical Services department has two areas of
focus: hosting services and technical implementation services. Most
members of the team are involved in both areas.
In this role, you will provide technical assistance with
application installations, upgrades, configurations, and data
migrations for implementation projects and development, testing and
support environments. You will use Amazon Web Services to bridge
the gap between customer installed software and software as a
service. With a broad range of technical skills, you will recommend
and deliver solutions for a wide variety of needs from customers as
well as other departments.
Typical Duties Include
* Assisting with installations and upgrades of Infotech products
* Supporting application configurations.
* Helping with data migration efforts.
* Contributing technical assistance to other Infotech Departments:
Development, Support, QA, etc.
* Maintaining AWS environments to ensure cost efficiency,
availability, reliability, and performance for the best possible
* Responding to alerts and resolves issues in a timely manner
maintaining an exceptional level of service.
* Performing after-hours system maintenance and on-call
troubleshooting when needed.
* Ensuring a high level of security across all services and
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Past-experience in a relevant position requiring technical
troubleshooting and problem solving.
* Development experience with SQL, C#, PowerShell, and Python.
* Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks, prioritize tasks by
importance and deadlines and follow tasks and projects through to a
full and complete end.
* Windows Server administration including IIS management and
* Database Platforms: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server.
* Programming/Scripting languages: SQL, C#, PowerShell, Python.
* Experience working with cloud environments (AWS is highly
This position requires frequent travel (25%) to customer sites.
Rest assured. We take our employees' safety seriously. Right now no
employees are traveling until the COVID-19 risk passes; however, it
is an expectation once normal business resumes.
Infotech is located in Gainesville, Florida. Come to work in our
state of the art facility in Celebration Pointe where you can enjoy
daily visits from award-winning food trucks and stunning nature
views over Split Rock Conservation Area. Currently, all employees
are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic, but once our
office reopens, our preference is to hire someone in Gainesville or
willing to relocate to Gainesville.
Hiring Timeline and Application Instructions
Non-sponsorship eligible position. All interested candidates must
have authorization to work in the United States to be considered.
This position will remain posted until filled. Resume is
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: Info Tech, Inc, Gainesville , Solutions Developer/Technical Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!