Retail Sales Associate
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview:Retail Sales Associate
AVERAGE $15.00-$20.00 PER HOUR WITH UNCAPPED COMMISSIONPLUS A $500
START YOUR CAREER WITH T-ROC and our brand partner Walmart. It is
only the BEGINNING...DO YOU HAVE THE GIFT TO GAB??
Do you enjoy helping others with their wireless technology needs?
Have you been told, "you are so knowledgeable about these things,
thanks for always helping!" sometimes you feel like everyone's
IT/customer service dept?
Here are the deets:
- We focus on connecting the customer with the right products and
services that fit their lifestyle through cultivating relationships
and gaining their trust.
- At T-ROC, we expect the best of our team, and we always have
fun, never take yourself too seriously mentality and with that
comes a friendly and welcoming approach when engaging with
- Things move fast (it's technology after all) so we also must
stay flexible and ready for what's next!
Here's what you need to ROC this role:
- 1 year of retail sales or experience in the service
- Reliable transportation each day, with Regular, consistent, and
- A high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years of
- Being willing to work weekends, evenings, and regular business
hours is just part of the job! We are flexible if you are! Both
full and part time available.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time and lift/move up to
15 pounds.What's in it for you?
- Uncapped commission and competitive hourly wage. It is all up
- Flexible schedule that works on your time. Never work before
10am or after 9pm.
- 50% off qualifying Verizon & AT&T plans
- You get covered on medical, dental and vision. (Available for
full and part time!)
- PTO - Time off to do you!
- Things move fast as we said, when we see motivated ROC-stars we
move them into leadership and management positions because that's
our spirit! We evaluate our teams every 3 months.T-ROC has been
chosen by Walmart to operate and staff their Electronic Centers of
the FUTURE and we MUST be doing something right-it has been 5 years
and going strong!
Who is T-ROC? At T-ROC, we empower people with "Power of People and
Technology". You will have in the palm of your hand, the hottest
brands rocking the most innovate technologies on the planet! Your
knowledge will be the fuel that brings technology to life for your
What it is like to be a T-ROC'ER, your entrepreneurial spirit will
be valued. Your desire to work honestly and with the utmost level
of integrity will be appreciated while amazing customers with your
technical expertise. Do you crave change? We do so with gusto and
have fun the T-ROC way!
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Please check out the video below for life at T-ROC during the
Responsibilities:Equal Opportunity Employer / Special
AccommodationsT-ROC is committed to the full inclusion of all
qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran status or genetic information. As part of
this commitment T-ROC will ensure that persons with disabilities
are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation
is needed, please email ADA@trocglobal.com describing the
Notice of E-Verify ParticipationT-ROC participates in E-Verify. To
learn more use this link E-Verify
Keywords: T-ROC, Gainesville , Retail Sales Associate, IT / Software / Systems , Starke, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!