Field Technical Support Technician
Company: The Judge Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Location: Gainesville, FL Description: Technical Support Specialist
The Technical Support Specialist will take complete technical
ownership of our mining equipment in the field through supporting
the front line client and customers organization. The duties will
include investigating and resolving product issues by working with
the Product Engineering group, troubleshooting and diagnosing
complex field issues, and when required travel to the customer to
assist with solving a problem. The Technical Support Specialist
will also work closely with our frontline team to introduce new
products, assist with commissioning and deliver all the necessary
training for the drill.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Ensure personal safety at all times
- Commit to a safe working environment and participate in the
safety management program.
- Troubleshoot equipment to resolve mechanical field issues as
well as control system software installation, calibration and
- Investigate and resolve field issues utilizing root cause
failure analysis and working closely with the Product Engineering
- Commissioning support for new product introductions.
- Technical support to other internal departments.
- Provide technical input for new product development and take
part in new product reviews.
- Conduct classroom and field training to frontline teams and
customers. This training will include commissioning, technical and
- Review and maintain all Technical Support related
- Local & international travel to company locations and customer
- Conform to Client 's employee code of conduct QUALIFICATIONS
Technical college degree, Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
degree or similar in related field. (Not Required)
- A minimum of 10 years working in a technical role and a minimum
of 5 years on drilling or earth moving equipment.
- Proven experience of delivering training.
- Strong customer service background.
- Ability to operate drilling equipment in a mining environment
(preferred). Other Qualifications: Valid Passport, Driver's
License, MSHA certification (preferred), & First Aid certificate
- Detailed- orientated and excellent prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand electrical, pneumatic and
- Strong electrical, hydraulic and mechanical background.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with mechanical, electrical,
hydraulic and control systems.
- Strong computer skills required. Competent user of Microsoft
Office and similar packages.
Keywords: The Judge Group, Inc., Gainesville , Field Technical Support Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!