Service Drive Assistant
Company: Parks Of Gainesville
Posted on: February 16, 2020
About UsSUMMARYThe Service Drive Assistant will greet and
welcome service customers as they pull up, park their cars for
them, and provide courtesy shuttle service.What We Offer:
- Opportunity for internal promotion and career growth with
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Full benefits including voluntary short and long term
disability, dental, health, vision, medicalResponsibilities include
but are not limited to:
- Move cars on and off the Service Drive.
- Do a Quick Alignment check as cars come in.
- Keep Service Drive clean and free of debris.
- Place protective plastic on seat and paper mats on the floor of
all incoming cars.
- Keep keys organized for easy quick retrieval.Requirements:
- A clean and valid drivers license is REQUIRED.
- Must present themselves in a professional and courteous manner
when interacting with customers.
- Must be dependable and reliable.
- Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Must be Able to walk and stand for long periods of time as well
as work outside.
- Must be able to drive both automatic and standard transmission
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Customer Service experience is preferred
- Professional appearance is necessary
Keywords: Parks Of Gainesville, Gainesville , Service Drive Assistant, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!