Company: Delectus- RPO
Posted on: February 24, 2021
We are currently seeking a Site Administrator to join our team.
The Site Administrator is responsible for managing key functions of
client process administration and operational support. They are
also responsible for inputting all information required for inmate
accounts, telephone call records and recording as well as provide
remedial repair, preventive maintenance, and system reliability
services. The position will be a remote based position in the
city/state posted with a requirement to travel to various customer
- Manage the access lists to include enrollments, changes,
- Manage portions of the inmate enrollment process to include
fingerprint and voice file management.
- Responsible for resolving any problems that may arise with an
inmate call access list or the inmate Pin numbers.
- Assist the facility staff with any investigations and or
queries and questions pertaining to the inmate telephone
- Complete proactive preventative maintenance (PM) at each
assigned facility. PMs are to include but not be limited to phone
repairs by replacing defective device.
- During each site visit the Site Administrator will take note of
any issues or requests that are outside the normal preventative
maintenance routine and in real time, open Work Orders to dispatch
the Site Technician.
- Compile reports as needed.
- During any emergency situations at facility, the Site
Administrator may be required for on-call duty during evening hours
- Interact in a professional manner with customers to foster
- Hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with a possibility of after hours,
weekend and holiday support as needed to support the business.
- Additional tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- A minimum of 2 years of Office Administrative or Clerical work
- A willingness or ability to learn basic hardware maintenance or
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; post graduate
training and/or education is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products to include (Word,
Excel, and Outlook).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focus driven skillset; ability to develop
- Must be pro-active, self-sufficient and highly productive with
- Ability to multi-task in a fast environment with competing
- Must be able to work the assigned hours and any on-call
- Must have reliable transportation. Will be required to travel
to multiple customer sites.
- Must be able to pass the COMPANY pre-employment background
check process as well as a customer specific background check
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at this employer
is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don't
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran
status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our
obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and
state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or
Keywords: Delectus- RPO, Gainesville , Site Administrator, Other , Mayo, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!