Container Delivery Driver - 122
Company: Waste Pro USA, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Drive Container Delivery truck to replace or repair
- Provides Distinguishably Different level of service through
courteous and expeditious customer service in all aspects of refuse
operation to the general public and customers.
- Exhibits a positive attitude towards company, customer and
- Answers questions for customers and directs them to contact
Customer Service or Sales Representative for additional
- Operates compaction and lift equipment on vehicle.
- Performs Daily Pre and Post Trip inspections as set forth by
Waste Pro procedures and D.O.T. guidelines.
- Completes Safety Lane activity and DVIR daily in accordance
with Waste Pro safety lane guidelines.
- Inspect/Clean Truck: Lift hood, inspect under the hood, walk
around and check under carriage; pump gas, check fluid levels and
air tires - Uses air gauge, dipstick for levels, and gas pump
nozzle for gas fill.
- Prepares, maintains, and submits required company and
regulation-mandated reports and documents.
- Performs other tasks as required -- such as, but not limited
to, assisting other routes for completion, attending community
events, or delivery of bins and/or carts. Must comply with all
Department of Transportation and State requirements
- Employees in this job classification must attend and
participate in corporation sponsored training courses as
- Employees in this job classification are responsible for
keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being
used by Waste Pro USA.
- Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the
- Understand refuse collection policies, procedures, guidelines
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Follow a designated route or work schedule
- Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction; See
in the normal visual range with or without correction
- Exhibit normal range of body motion
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions;
- Drive a front-end, side, rear-end, or roll off loading refuse
truck, including right-hand driver's position on certain equipment,
observing legal and defensive driving practices.
- Maintain written records and service responses
- Must be able to speak and read English well enough to
communicate with customers, co-workers, dispatch and super visors,
understand highway and traffic signals, and be able to make legible
entries on paperwork.
Special Considerations/Physical Work Requirements:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to perform pushing, pulling, bending, lifting of up to
75 pounds throughout the shift with or without reasonable
accommodations. As well as climb into and out of a truck
Works in a variety of environment conditions, including wide
temperature and weather variations including heat, cold, snow,
rain, wind; noise and vibrations, fumes, odors and dust
Keywords: Waste Pro USA, Inc., Gainesville , Container Delivery Driver - 122, Other , Hernando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!