Retirement Plan Consultant
We're passionate about excellence.
AIG Retirement Services has been helping Americans plan for and
enjoy a secure retirement for more than half a century. We are an
industry-leading provider of financial planning tools for community
members who work in healthcare, higher education, K-12, government,
and other not-for-profit institutions. We love what we do and we
think you will too.
We provide the support. You create the possibilities.
The Retirement Plan Consultant II will provide objective
guidance that is aligned with the needs of plan sponsors and
employees eligible for the applicable retirement savings plan.
Incentive bonus opportunity is available based on factors including
the achievement of pre-defined plan metrics and will also be
evaluated on client satisfaction ratings.
What you'll do as a Retirement Plan Consultant II:
- Conduct individual and group presentations, in person or via
video technology, to enhance awareness of plan features and to grow
plan assets. Presentations include: enrollment meetings, age-based
financial education meetings, and basic and advanced financial
literacy meetings as requested by the plan sponsor or determined by
the applicable communication and education plan.
- Actively participate in benefit fairs and new employee
- Participate in the annual plan review and financial education
- Assist Relationship Manager and/or District Vice President with
targeted education campaigns to increase participation and deferral
- Meet with participants and eligible employees to educate
employees regarding plan participation.
- Travel will be required for new plan enrollments as needed.
Must be able to travel 50% or more during peak times of the
To help you get started, we offer you the resources needed to
create your own success:
- This is a salary paid position with bonus potential
- Competitive benefits package with immediate access to medical,
dental, vision, life insurance and 401(k) plan with match
- Company-provided technology, including equipment, helpdesk
assistance, client management and financial planning tools
- Company-paid E&O, licensing fees, continuing education and
What skills you will use:
- BA/BS preferred
- Series 7, Series 66 preferred and appropriate state insurance
- CFP, ChFC or similar designations desirable
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Bilingual Spanish/English skills a plus
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American
International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all
qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age,
gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status,
disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to
our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative
workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability.
Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in
each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only
respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique
To learn more please visit: https://www.aig.com/about-us/diversity-equity-and-inclusion
AIG is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to job applicants and employees with physical or
mental disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable
accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to complete
any part of the application or hiring process, please send an email
to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reasonable accommodations will be
determined on a case-by-case basis.
SC - Sales Commission
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
VARIABLE ANNUITY LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY INC