Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant/Paralegal ("Paralegal")
Company: Concept Companies
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Title: Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Manager: Development Counsel
Requirements for Employment:
Paralegal shall uphold and embody Concept Companies' core values
of Agility, Collaboration, Community, Candor, Growth,
Relentlessness, and Own It, and shall utilize these core values as
a valuable member of the Concept Companies family.
The candidate will be assisting the Company's Development
Counsel, Real Estate team, and Title Company with commercial real
estate acquisition and disposition activities, including but not
limited to contract drafting, lease preparation and processing,
title review, due diligence, and other related tasks, with the
following tasks being routine:
- Preparation and review of purchase and sale contracts (both
acquisition and disposition), and related documents regarding
commercial real estate transactions.
- Preparation and collection of corporate documents, including
authorization of the applicable parties to purchase/sell.
- Preparation of abstracts for executed contracts, including
extracting and calendaring critical dates.
- Ordering and review of title insurance commitments, lien
searches, and other due diligence.
- Preparation of review of general correspondence and
title/survey objection letters.
- Managing or assisting in the management of real estate
- Preparation of closing checklists and documents and obtaining
closing figures/payoffs from lenders and prorating amounts for real
property taxes, utilities, and rent.
- Collaboration with the Team to facilitate closings with all
involved parties in the transaction, as well as disbursement of all
- Preparation of title insurance policies post-closing and file
- Administration of leases for assigned projects or client teams
including but not limited to:
- Lease preparation, document management, and procurement,
critical date management, and scheduling of deliverables as
outlined in the lease.
- Preparation of documentation related to client-specific lease
- General support to the members of the Company's Real Estate
Development Division, as needed.
- Assistance with Data Call, 3rd party reconciliation,
bookkeeping, and associated duties related to the operations of the
- Bachelor's degree or Associates degree.
- 5+ years of Commercial Real Estate/Finance experience.
- A paralegal certificate from an ABA-qualified program is
- Closer's Choice closing software experience is preferred.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Positive attitude and excellent customer service.
Keywords: Concept Companies, Gainesville , Commercial Real Estate Legal Assistant/Paralegal ("Paralegal"), Other , gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!