RN - Weekly Pay
Company: LHC Group
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Mederi Private Care is hiring Per Diem Registered Nurses (RN) to
service clients in the Trenton - Gilchrist County Area!
We offer WEEKLY PAY and Flexible Schedules.
"Earn Paid Time Off when you work 32 hours or more in a week yet
still receive the flexibility and perks of being part-time."
The Per Diem Registered Nurse RN in Private Duty renders
professional RN care to patients in their home by assessing,
developing, implementing, and evaluating home nursing care needs of
Mederi Private Care, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
- Provides supervision and oversight to patient care as outlined
by State regulation and/or requested by Agency Director.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as
- Assist in the orientation of new staff as needed.
- Prepares clinical notes daily.
- Reports to the Agency Director or Designee on a regular basis
regarding the general, physical and mental condition of the
- Administers prescribed medication and treatment as permitted by
state or local regulations and in accordance with the physician's
- Prepares physicians orders as applicable.
- Participates in in service education programs, patient care
conferences and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
License, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement:
Experience Desired: A minimum of one year experience as an RN
- Must have current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Current CPR certification required.
Skill Requirements: Understands the concepts of home health care
and the role of the RN as a member of a full discipline health care
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Keywords: LHC Group, Gainesville , RN - Weekly Pay, Other , Trenton, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!