Company: UF Health Shands at the University of Florida (Gai
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Job Opening Summary
Responsible for enforcement, assistance, direction and follow up
security service utilizing tact, diplomacy and concern for
customers and staff. Responsible and accountable for ensuring
service excellence for all internal and external customers and
staff. Patrol and maintain order and safe working conditions
throughout all assigned buildings and grounds.
Job Opening Qualifications
High School Diploma or GED.
AA/AS degree or college courses in criminal justice, law
enforcement or related field.
1. Ability to reason and make decisions independently without
direct supervision under a variety of conditions.
2. Maintain a visually attractive appearance in personal hygiene
3. Take the initiative to reach out and assist the visitor,
patient, etc. with genuine interest in their needs.
4. Present a positive attitude in performing assignments and
5. Use a considerate and comforting tone when assisting distraught
customer, visitors and patients.
6. Ability to diffuse and control situations involving anger,
confusion and threatening conditions.
7. Ability to remain calm and in control during verbal and physical
threats from customers and others.
8. Present a professional and helpful attitude while on the
- Valid Florida or Georgia Drivers license with clean record, or
violations not exceeding maximum points as provided in hospital
1-2 years security, law enforcement, or military experience.
Three to five (3-5) years security in a hospital environment.
Return to Previous Page
Keywords: UF Health Shands at the University of Florida (Gai, Gainesville , Security Officer, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!