This position is responsible for maintaining proper detailing
standards for boats, motors, trailers and ATVs for new customer,
display, stock and service.
1. Support a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
2. Wash, clean, wax and vacuum interiors of boats for scheduled
customer pickups, display boats and service customers.
3. Ensure all components on unit are in proper working
4. Inspect product's overall condition so it will be acceptable
to the customer.
5. Verify all purchased accessories have been installed as per
the buyer's order.
6. Start and run motor to ensure it is operational prior to
customer pick up.
7. Inform Service Manager or Service Lead of any required
8. Maintain an updated list of boat delivery schedules.
9. Keep track of cleaning supplies and inform Service Manager or
Service Lead of needed items.
10. Perform grounds maintenance as required.
11. Keep work area neat and clean.
12. Follow all Company Policies and Procedures.
13. Perform other duties, assignments and responsibilities as
**Education and/or Experience**
High School education or equivalent experience
**Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability**
Ability to complete simple math calculations
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to
our customers and other associates.
Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Able to stand for extended periods
Able to work in non-air conditioned environment
**Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities**
Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with Management, coworkers and customers
Bass Pro Shops
**About** **Bass Pro Shops**
Bass Pro Shops (http://www.basspro.com/) is North America's
premier outdoor and conservation company. Founded in 1972 when avid
young angler Johnny Morris began selling tackle out of his father's
liquor store in Springfield, Missouri, today the company provides
customers with unmatched offerings spanning premier destination
retail, outdoor equipment manufacturing, world-class resort
destinations and more. In 2017 Bass Pro Shops joined forces with
Cabela's (http://www.cabelas.com/) to create a "best-of-the-best"
experience with superior products, dynamic locations and
outstanding customer service. Bass Pro Shops also operates White
River Marine Group (http://www.whiterivermg.com/) , offering an
unsurpassed collection of industry-leading boat brands, and Big
Cedar Lodge (http://www.bigcedar.com/) , America's Premier
Wilderness Resort. Under the visionary conservation leadership of
Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is a national leader in protecting
habitat and introducing families to the outdoors and has been named
by Forbes as "one of America's Best Employers."