Model Maker Machinist I
Company: Exactech, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Machining experience is required for this opportunity as this is
a high level machining position in a prototype atmosphere.
Duties and Responsibilities (Key Deliverables):
- Work closely with Engineers and Designers to produce the
production, assembly, and final finishing of prototypes, models,
test specimens, test fixtures, custom implants and special
instruments and ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
- Independently perform machining, assembly, and final finishing
operations as instructed by Engineers and Designers.
- Program, setup and operate CNC and manual equipment.
- Build tooling and fixtures when necessary.
- Produce rapid prototypes in support of the E&D
- Document processing steps, as necessary, in a router.
- Know and apply the Quality System, Good Manufacturing Practices
(GMP's) and any appropriate Federal and International
- Assist and support other employees as necessary on the
production of prototypes and Special Instruments made from metals
Keywords: Exactech, Inc., Gainesville , Model Maker Machinist I, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!