Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Home Care
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN / Home Care
- $750 Sign-On Bonus Day Shift (Must work 160 hours)*
- $200 On-Boarding Bonus (must complete On-Boarding Process in 5
Alachua, Columbia, Hamilton, Bradford, Union, Starke, Suwannee
NurseCore is an industry leader in Home Health Care. We are
currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to provide care
for clients in Gainesville, FL and the surrounding areas. Qualified
caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive
judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a
- Top pay and flexible schedules
- One to one patient ratio in-home with patient
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
- Weekly or daily pay
- Direct deposit
- We Pay for CEUs Done On-site for License Renewal
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities
NurseCore has to offer!
Every day is different for a home health nurse. Our home health
nurses care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients or persons
with disabilities in private homes. You will be responsible for
providing quality healthcare to each patient in adherence with all
applicable laws, regulations, and policies. Perform routine nursing
duties including but not limited to:
- Assistance with ADL's and IADL's.
- Client and caregiver health instruction.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse or Clinical Director of any
changes in client's condition.
- Performs the following where training or demonstrated skills
and the state nurse practice act permits:
- Inserting and irrigating tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering oxygen by mask or cannula.
- Ventilator, Tracheostomy care and suctioning
- Supervision of aides and other health care team members.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Licensed as an Licensed Practical Nurse through the State of
- Current CPR
- Proof of negative TB
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the
areas of experience including any specialty areas
- We provide on the job training
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being
of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place
to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases.
NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and
we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to
maintain a safe work environment.
EOE/Drug Free Employer
Keywords: NurseCore, Gainesville , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Home Care, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!