Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you a motivated self-starter? Can you take an assignment and
run with it? If you're ready to dive into a
fast-paced, client-focused work environment, an internship may
be the right fit for you.
- work on projects that have real impact on clients
- support our team of wealth management experts
- gain product knowledge from internal and external partner
sessions to support your team
- plan team marketing events and material
- assist with the responsibilities of running an entrepreneurial
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of
people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is
important to us. And we support your career development, internal
mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply
You need to be enrolled in a two or four year college or
university. In particular, you have:
- a balanced resume which includes solid academic performance and
- a genuine interest in developing a career in Wealth
- positive with a can-do approach
It doesn't matter what you're studying (you don't need to be a
financial guru). But we'd like to see evidence
that you can:
- analyze a problem, come up with ideas and make a decision
- show good judgment
- plan, organize and make things happen
- communicate well and work within a team
- stick with a task
Have you participated in teams sports? Organized a volunteer
project? Taken a challenging class and aced it?
Think about your achievements and how they match the skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset
management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support
functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and
institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in
more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Keywords: UBS, Gainesville , Intern, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!