Company: Dental Care Alliance
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are hiring a full-time Dental Assistant for Tioga Dental and
Orthodontics, located in Gainesville, FL 32669. The Dental
Assistant will need to have 1-2 years of experience working in a
dental office. We offer a competitive salary, plus benefits!
Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room,
patient, instruments, and materials; passing instruments and
materials; performing procedures in compliance with the dental
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed
procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting,
seating, and draping patient.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering
questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering
instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for
dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials
on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing
radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study
- Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by
fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing
- Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by
maintaining cpr certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply,
and emergency telephone directory.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as
needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- X-ray license
- Experience working as a Dental Assistant, or training from a
formal Dental Assistant program
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays off
- 401k to name a few
Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.
Keywords: Dental Care Alliance, Gainesville , Dental Assistant, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!