Company: Pyramid Hotel Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Ready to celebrate your next big career win
at a level of style and thoughtful accommodations befitting a
champion? Take the next step in your career today and become
a member of Pyramid Hotel Group’s CARE culture and outstanding
Hotel Eleo at the University of Florida is
one of the newest hotels to join the Pyramid Hotel Group Family.
With its contemporary flair, 173 guest rooms, 1,200 square feet of
meeting space and signature 3 meal restaurant and bar, it's sure to
be one of the best places to work in the Gainesville area. Find out
what a career at the Hotel Eleo at the University of Florida with
Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
Responsibilities include training and
supervision of all room, house person and public space attendants
to ensure all rooms/suites, guest halls and public areas are clean
and meet hotel standards. Visually inspect rooms/suites, storage
areas, guest halls and public areas.
Essential Job Functions
The Housekeeping Supervisor is the direct
supervisor for Rooms and Public Attendants
- Must work as scheduled to supervise the Housekeeping
- Opening or closing the Housekeeping Department.
- Inspect rooms, complete reports, verify room status and room
status reports, report clean rooms to hotel front desk and or load
into automated PMS.
- Monitor payroll and work schedules.
- Monitor Lost and found program enter all lost and found
- Ensure stock rooms and carts are maintained with proper
- Provides coverage in absence of Director of Housekeeping.
- Promotes team building.
- Provides customer service to guest including information about
hotel services, activities, and local attractions.
- Monitors inventory par levels.
- Communicates and coordinates with engineering guest issues and
- Assist with linen inventory.
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill &
Physical Requirements:High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor in hotel
- 4 or more years hotel housekeeping experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guest and team members
verbally and written.
- Ability to inspect 25-80 rooms per day.
- Ability to clean rooms when needed.
- Knowledge of daily operations of housekeeping department.
- Physically able to move and or operate large objects, as maid
carts, room/suite furniture, large bags of linen, vacuum cleaners
and boxes of inventory.
- Ability to follow and enforce hotel rules and standards
including safety procedures and able to recognize and act in an
- Knowledge of and ability to operate computer.
- Ability to maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance
as specified in hotel standards.
Keywords: Pyramid Hotel Group, Gainesville , Housekeeping Supervisor, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!