Leasing Specialist (Part-time) for The Polos
Company: The Collier Companies
Posted on: November 18, 2021
The Collier Companies is seeking a Part-time Leasing
At The Collier Companies, it's all about people. Our residents
depend on us to be observant, interested in their lives, and quick
to respond to their needs. We enjoy working with them and with each
other. Every day is different: rewarding, challenging, and fun.
Join an environment where your team becomes your family and your
profession becomes your passion.
As a Part Time Leasing Specialist, you are the first person a
prospect or resident meets when they come home. For you it's not
just a job, it's a passion and you understand that for our
residents, it's not just an apartment, it's their home. Our Leasing
Specialist love interacting with all types of people and strive to
create unique experiences. If this sounds like a fit for you, we'd
love to review your application for our open Leasing Specialist
Perks - The Good Stuff:
The Collier Companies 401k match is 100% of your contribution up to
10% of your gross income.
- Up to 24 days off during your first year with annual
- Stylish TCC logo attire provided
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Group & Supplemental Life Insurance policy options
- Reimbursement accounts & prepaid Legal Services
- Career growth opportunities
- Industry education opportunities
Rewards - Because We Value Your Hard Work:
Monthly customer service awards
- Secret shopper bonuses
- Financial & PTO rewards for Team Member Referrals
Your Day to Day:
- Provide exceptional and consistent customer service to our
residents & prospects
- Lease apartment homes by creating relationships and showcasing
the benefits of living at a The Collier Companies community
- Always be closing - over the phone, through email and in
person. You are the subject expert on the product, the property and
the local neighborhood
- Generate leads by conducting effective follow up on the phone &
- Create & implement promotional programs, including creative
online advertising, direct marketing, social media outreach and
- Contribute to the desired occupancy levels by renewing current
- Maintain accurate resident files
- Weekends required, as neededYour Skills - Show Us What You Got:
Creating a positive, memorable experience for residents and
- Showing model apartment homes
- Creating rapport and fostering relationships with
- Leading sales call
- Processing applications and closing sales
- Other administrative responsibilities as needed
- Maintaining exceptional customer service and addressing
concerns as needed
- Schedule will include night and weekend hours
New team member will work approximately 20-25 hours/week, including
some evenings and weekends.
An incredible opportunity for an individual excited to learn and
grow with a great organization!
Our Culture - How We're Different:
The Collier Companies is a fast-growing company that fosters a
professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to
training our employees well, honoring their achievements, and
promoting from within. The Team Members who work here are outgoing,
caring, and proud of what they do.
- At The Collier Companies, we recognize TEAM MEMBERS for being
the foundation of our success.
- We are good STEWARDS to each other, believe in collaboration
and we support one another to achieve our mission.
- We are committed to ONGOING LEARNING - At The Collier
Companies, we sponsor book clubs that support growth.
- We PRIDE ourselves on the principles taught in "The 7 Habits of
Highly Effective People", written by Stephen Covey. All new team
members should know how to use their "I&R" - INITIATIVE &
RESOURCEFULNESS and be "E&E" - EFFICIENT & EFFECTIVE.
- GROWTH - We have a goal to double in size within the coming
decade! Our team members have a FIRE IN THE BELLY and hold the
torch with a BURNING SENSE OF URGENCY!
- We bring STABILITY into the marketplace and to our residents
with a LONG-TERM HOLD strategy. This benefits our human capital,
finances and customer experience.
- ROOTED - We are a privately owned group that's been in business
since the 1970's and the world's largest privately owned student
housing company and growing multi-family apartment
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement.
Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to
complete our candidate Assessment.
These are required steps in the hiring process.
The Collier Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: The Collier Companies, Gainesville , Leasing Specialist (Part-time) for The Polos, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!