Correctional Officer (PRN)
Location: Lake City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for
people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Correctional Officer (PRN)
who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an
institutional, secure setting. Who We Are: CoreCivic is the
leading, national provider of high-quality, security corrections
and detention management services, providing effective programs
that enhance public safety and prepare individuals for success
after release. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more
than 70 secured facilities nationwide, CoreCivic security employees
are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- PAID Training --- Comprehensive training to start a successful
- A supportive environment where employee growth is
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Other great incentives. What You Get To Do:
- Change the lives of those in your care!
- Perform routine duties of a Correctional Officer (PRN) in
accordance with established policies, regulations, and procedures
to maintain order and provide for the safety, security, care, and
direct supervision of those in your care during all phases of
activity in the facility.
- Responsible for maintaining order and security of inmates in a
- Able to work any shift, as you may be assigned to a variety of
posts including, but not limited to, armory/key control, housing
units, kitchen, medical, visitation, etc.Qualifications:
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent.
- Must complete pre-service correctional officer training and,
where applicable, be a non-commissioned security officer licensed
by the state of employment.
- Must be certified in the discipline of Corrections through the
Florida Department of Law Enforcement(FDLE) and in good standing;
or must meet the FDLE eligibility guidelines and become a Certified
Correctional Officer in accordance with the process defined by
subsection 1 1B-27.002 F.A.C.--
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Demonstrate ability to complete any required training.
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- Minimum age requirement:-- Must be at least 18 years of
age.--CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Gainesville , Correctional Officer (PRN), Other , Lake City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!