Company: Burger King
Posted on: January 10, 2022
JOB SUMMARYThe Team Member is responsible for daily operations
of our restaurant operations, in accordance with company Quality
Service Cleanliness (QSC) standards as defined by the Operations
Manual, for an assigned shift.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Preparation of menu items to ensure compliance with all Burger
King Corporate (BKC) Operations and sanitation standards. This is
measured through Restaurant Progress Report (RPR), shops shift
critiques, and BKC Mystery Shop scores.
- Good level of customer service and ensure orders are taken in a
prompt, accurate and courteous manner. Resolves customer complaints
- Cleaning of equipment and restaurant facilities to ensure
maintenance of sanitation standards.
- Manages cash control per the policy manual for any assigned
- Manages other key controllables during a shift, such as, food
cost, cash, and waste within the assigned position that day.
- Potentially can be asked to help in the training of crew to
include food prep, food and general safety, customer service,
suggested selling techniques and sanitation.
- Team Members must be that is committed to delivering superior
- All other duties as assigned.POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Expected to complete the following Internal Certification
- Right Track Training:
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced
- Must be flexible to work a variety of schedules to include
nights, weekends and holidays.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills as well as
command of the English language are required.This job description
is a generic listing of the responsibilities of this position; some
of these responsibilities may not be required at all times.Required
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
Keywords: Burger King, Gainesville , Team Member, Other , Starke, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!