PART TIME - Processing Teller
Company: Garda USA
Posted on: January 12, 2022
PART TIME - Processing Teller Gainesville, FL, USA Req #2696
Tuesday, December 7, 2021 GardaWorld is shaping the future of cash
management! We provide our clients with solutions in every phase of
their cash supply chain, including secured transportation, cash
management, cash vault processing, forecasting, ATM, and cash
recycler services. We are equipped with the largest fleet of
armored vehicles in the industry, sophisticated technology, and an
expansive network of experienced employees and innovative partners.
We process, manage, and move over $8B in cash every day while
delivering 24/7 client support and logistical expertise. Join North
America's Leading Cash Services Team! Due to continued growth,
GardaWorld, the largest privately-owned security and cash services
company, is seeking hands-on candidates to expand and complement
our industry-leading Cash Vault Services team. Here you will expand
your career in a secure, fast-paced, results-driven cash handling
environment. The Processing Teller is responsible for the accurate
and timely verification of all customer deposits and orders
delivered by armored carriers. Other responsibilities include the
counting of currency, coin, and checks, the preparation of customer
change orders, entering transactions into a computer, and balancing
funds. If you are detail-oriented and enjoy working independently,
this opportunity is perfect for you. Don't miss out on your
opportunity to join a winning team and establish your cash services
career today! Job Description:
- Verify assigned work and inspect deposit bags for evidence of
- Performs deposit processing functions including reconciling any
- Maintains compliance with all company policies including state
and federal regulations.
- Identifies Counterfeit, Suspicious Activity (SAR), and any
potential AML Red Flag Transactions and immediately reports same to
- Meets or exceeds all established deposit processing
- Verifies cash settlements are accurate and transfers funds to
- Identifies and shares process improvement opportunities
- Works independently without direct supervision or oversight
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Cash handling and balancing experience highly desired.
- 1-2 years teller experience preferred
- Must have strong data entry skills and experience.
- Must be Detail-oriented with basic Math skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment is a plus.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. GardaWorld is an equal
opportunity employer and drug free workplace. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran
status or disability.
Keywords: Garda USA, Gainesville , PART TIME - Processing Teller, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!