Leasing Specialist in Gainesville, FL
Company: The Collier Companies
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Leasing Specialist - The Collier Companies
At The Collier Companies, it's all about people. Our residents
depend on us to be observant, interested in their lives, and quick
to respond to their needs. We enjoy working with each other and
each day is different, rewarding, challenging, and fun! Join an
environment where your team becomes your family and your profession
becomes your passion.
As a Leasing Specialist, you are the first person a prospect or
resident meets when they come home. For you it's not just a job,
it's a career and you understand that for our residents, it's not
just an apartment, it's their home. You love interacting with all
types of people and have a passion for creating unique
Perks - The Good Stuff:
The Collier Companies 401k match is 100% of your contribution up to
10% of your gross income.
- Up to 24 days off during your first year with annual
- Stylish TCC logo attire provided.
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance.
- Group & supplemental life insurance policy options.
- Reimbursement accounts & prepaid legal services.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Industry education opportunities.
- Base pay plus monthly sales & industry leading performance
Rewards - Because We Value Your Hard Work:
Monthly customer service awards
- Secret shopper bonuses
- Financial & PTO rewards for Team Member ReferralsYour Day to
Provide exceptional and consistent customer service to our
residents & prospects
- Lease apartment homes by creating relationships and showcasing
the benefits of living at a The Collier Companies community
- Always be closing - over the phone, through email and in
person. You are the subject expert on the product, the property and
the local neighborhood
- Generate leads by conducting effective follow up on the phone &
- Create & implement promotional programs, including creative
online advertising, direct marketing, social media outreach and
- Contribute to the desired occupancy levels by renewing current
- Maintain accurate resident files
- Weekends required, as needed
Your Skills - Show Us What You Got:
Strong sales with a desire to exceed company leasing
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal
- A customer-focused mentality
- Proficiency with various software, apps and computer
- Career mindset with a polished, professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly in a
fast-pace leasing office
- Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years leasing &/or
customer service experience in a retail, hospitality, housing or
- College education preferred
Our Culture - How We're Different:
The Collier Companies is a fast-growing company that fosters a
professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to
developing our Team Members, promoting self-directed learning,
honoring their achievements, and promoting from within. The Team
Members who work here are outgoing, caring, and proud of what they
- We know that our TEAM MEMBERS are the foundation of our
success; the Team Member Wall in the Home Office lobby celebrates,
recognizes and honor's TCC's Team Members.
- We believe in Servant Leadership and being good Stewards to
others and that we have a DUTY to all Stakeholders.
- Our Mission Statement is "Proudly Making Your Home the Heart of
our Business"; we know that your home is fundamental to your
spiritual and emotional wellbeing, we consider it is both an duty
and an honor that our Customers entrust with providing their
- We utilize our commitment to "Constant & Never-ending
Improvement" (CANI) and our "Initiative & Resourcefulness"
(I&R) to find solutions that are both Efficient & Effective
(E&E) that we implement via "I Intend To" (IIT)
- We give life to our dedication to "Constant & Never-ending
Improvement" (CANI) via companywide book clubs (Recent selections:
Radical Candor, Thanks for the Feedback, Coach the Person, Not the
Problem, Think Again, Be the Boss Everyone Wants to Work For,
Getting to Yes)
- We endeavor to live by the principles taught in "The 7 Habits
of Highly Effective People" by Stephen R. Covey
- We believe the 'Best We Can Be, We Must Be'; we believe in
living life with Passion & Purpose.
- We provide Stability to our Team Members and to our Residents
with a Perpetual Hold strategy,
- ROOTED - Our beginnings go to back to 1972, we are self-funded
which provides us the INDEPENDENCE to practice the 'Art of the Long
View' and invest for the decades.
- GROWTH - We have undertaken the 2X challenge: to double in size
within the coming decade through new development; this will put us
in the Top 50 Apartment Owners in America, then we will go for the
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement.
Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to
complete our candidate Assessment.
These are required steps in the hiring process.The Collier
Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: The Collier Companies, Gainesville , Leasing Specialist in Gainesville, FL, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!