Charge Entry Coordinator
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Charge Entry
Coordinator Non ECW you want with your current employer? We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join Gainesville Internal Medicine
Practice which is part of the nation's leading provider of
healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Gainesville Internal Medicine Practice, we offer eligible
colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical,
wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
* Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
* 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
* Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
* Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps,
Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
* Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
* Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
* Adoption Assistance
* Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Charge Entry Coordinator Non ECW where your
passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If
you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this
could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and
Job Summary and Qualifications
* Receives and reviews charge documents from the clinic.
* Ensures charge information provided is correct and accurate.
* Ensures that charge summaries to tickets keyed are balanced
before updating charges.
* Oversees the daily and month end reconciliation of all charges
* Keeps supervisor apprised of matters regarding charge entry
* Provides input on employee performance to A/R Manager.
* Maintains departmental goals and benchmarks.
* Ensures all charge entry processes adhere to HCAPS billing
* Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and
"Mission and Value Statement".
Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field is
Five years of billing, coding or charge entry experience in the
health care field is required.
AAPC Certified Professional Coder preferred.
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment,
practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist
integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than
1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA
Healthcare's graduate medical education leader. We provide
direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship
programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These
solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We
support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Charge Entry
Coordinator Non ECW opening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA, Gainesville , Charge Entry Coordinator, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!