Company: RV One - Gainesville
Posted on: June 22, 2022
RV Prep Coordinator - We offer a fun and positive culture,
career growth, and great benefits.
The Role: We are looking for a RV Prep Coordinator to join our
* We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical,
dental, vision, disability, FSA's, and life insurance.
* We also paid time off, 401k, and an employee assistance
We are a growing RV Retailer company based in Fort Lauderdale that
offers robust learning opportunities for all associates,
best-in-class leadership development programs, and a commitment to
invest in and grow our associates' careers. We believe in leading
by example, great communication, courage, accountability,
innovation, and showing up everyday with a strong sense of
commitment and high level of passion for what we do and for the
customers and associates we serve.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Opening and Closing Work Orders
* Dispatching Work to Technicians
* Organizing and Monitoring Schedules
* Parts and Accessory Sales
* Quality Control Checks
* Customer Post Demo Check Outs
* Office experience preferred
* Strong communication, organizational, and computer skills a
* Use of and proficiency in Outlook and all Microsoft programs will
* Ability to accept additional tasks, duties and/or direction from
The Company: RV Retailer has more than 90+ RV dealerships across
the country and we staff each dealership with the best people in
the business. We are known for the great care we take with
customers and associates alike.
* RVs are designed for memorable journeys, and we believe shopping
for one should be a one-of-a-kind experience as well.
* We also believe in customer commitment, professionalism, a will
to win, teamwork, having fun and investing in our
Keywords: RV One - Gainesville, Gainesville , Internal Advisor, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!