Registered Nurse (RN) - Corrections
Company: FSR People
Location: Fort White
Posted on: June 23, 2022
- Lake Butler, FL, USA
- Full Time
Registered Nurse (RN) - Corrections job in Lake Butler,
- Responsible for providing holistic nursing care within the
appropriate scope of practice to incarcerated patients.
- Work under the direction of the DON and/or Nursing Supervisor
and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to identify, assess,
and respond to a wide range of physical, psychological and social
needs of the patient.Registered Nurse (RN) - Corrections job
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team, ensuring patient
continuity of care by developing, implementing, evaluating, and
revising individualized treatment plans.
- Communicate with team members individually, at team meetings
and with written documentation as needed.
- Collect and document subjective and objective health
information, laboratory, EKG, and other diagnostic tests to
identify and monitor the health needs of patients in a variety of
- Provide direct and indirect nursing care to meet physiological,
psychosocial and emotional needs of the patient during routine and
emergency situations within the framework established by the
- Administer ordered medications and implement relevant
treatments. Evaluate, monitor, and document results/outcomes of
mediations and treatments.
- Monitor and document medication administration and compliance
- Implement and evaluate patient education offerings and
activities that may be in an individual or group setting.
- Share knowledge, skills and information with peers, colleagues,
and others. Assign tasks or delegate care based upon expected
skills and knowledge.
- Identify and maintain professional boundaries to preserve the
integrity of the therapeutic process and relationship.
- Proactive in performance improvement activities as demonstrated
by participating in the Company's Continuous Quality Improvement
(CQI) program (peer review; record reviews; membership on the CQI
committee) and modifying clinical practices based on CQI
- Coordinate care closely with security staff while maintaining a
positive, collaborative relationship.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Registered Nurse (RN) -
Corrections job qualifications:
- 1 years general nursing experience
- RN Licensure: current, active, unrestricted in
- Ability to pass facility requirements
Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
www.FSRpeople.comFSR provides healthcare professionals to
government facilities supporting active duty military service
members, retirees, and their families. FSR began as a women-owned,
minority-owned, small business in Maryland and has grown to an
award-winning organization serving the federal government
nationwide and around the globe. We invite you to join our
Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity
Employer: disability/veteran/military spouseThis contractor and
subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a),
60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit
discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status
as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and
prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered
prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to
employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status or disability.FSR
Keywords: FSR People, Gainesville , Registered Nurse (RN) - Corrections, Other , Fort White, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!