Team Lead-Movers and Junk Removers
Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - RSPCEL GROUP
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Compensation: up to $25 an hour including tips and bonuses. Come
work at an awesome company as seen on Undercover Boss and Shark
Tank! As a Move or Junk Removal Captain for College Hunks Hauling
Junk and Moving, you will lead a great team and be the first point
of contact for clients on the job. You will have the chance to
educate clients about our exceptional services and the benefit of
using us over the competition, ensuring 110% satisfaction. Company
OverviewTo live our four core values of: Building Leaders, Always
Branding, Listen, Fulfill, and Delight, and Creating a Fun
Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise
of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide
our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed,
Nice, Knowledgeable, Service). Job SummaryDo you enjoy a
fast-paced, multi-faceted work environment where you get to be
exposed to different types of professional work like Sales,
Marketing, Logistics, Customer Service, project management and
communication? If so, we have an incredible opportunity with
excellent growth potential. You will be involved in learning
techniques on how to develop rapport and establish value while
having a sense of accomplishment each day! There is no other place
young people with little experience can work to build a resume like
College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving! Responsibilities
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day - especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly College Hunk - starting with
the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at the waist),
and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to
them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure the truck has enough receipts, safety equipment, and
- Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose of, what
to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package
items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant examples, showing them what the core
values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor
for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
QualificationsWho we're looking to hire: If you love customer
service and helping others, you've come to the right place. No
experience necessary! We provide hands-on training to all to ensure
you succeed. Must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Valid/Active Driver's License.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Drug and alcohol-free.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check. Benefits:
- Giving back to the community by donating two meals to US Hunger
for every job we complete.
- Being a part of a team with great attitudes and work
- Flexibility with scheduling.
- Open-Door Environment; Dynamic culture
- On the job training
- Team outingsEach CHHJ location is independently owned and
operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the
franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management
of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise
should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks
Hauling Junk Corporate.
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - RSPCEL GROUP, Gainesville , Team Lead-Movers and Junk Removers, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!