CEI Senior Inspector
Company: CONSOR Engineers
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Essential Duties & Responsibilities.
- Onsite inspection of roadway and bridge construction
- Monitoring on site construction activities.
- Supervise day to day activities of inspection staff.
- Review reports from inspection staff and write summary report
of all construction activities.
- Assist with conducting inspections, observations and run
materials tests and checking construction work.
- Maintain detailed records of daily operations.Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum four years of construction experience, two years of
which shall have been in roadway and/or bridge construction or a
Civil Engineering degree and one (1) year of road & bridge CEI
experience with the ability to earn additional required
qualifications within one year.
- Must have 12-months of experience as a Senior Inspector in
primary control of project.
- Experience must include the supervision of two or more
inspectors, and must have been directly responsible for all
inspection requirements related to the construction operations
- FDOT Construction Training Qualification Program (CTQP)
CertificationsCandidates shall have the following FDOT
certifications or equivalent certifications/experience in other
states and the ability to obtain these certifications within six
(6) months from the date of employment:
- CTQP Concrete Field Technician Level I
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level I
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level II
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level I
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level II
- FDOT Intermediate MOT
- CTQP Final Estimates Level I
- Nuclear Radiation SafetyAdditional Preferred Qualifications.
- Florida Department of Transportation experienceThis job
description may have been redacted to relay a general sense of the
responsibilities and expectations of the position. In some
instances, it may not describe all tasks that may be assigned. As
business demands change, the essential functions of some positions
may also change. Position requires the successful completion of
applicable pre-employment background checks and drug
screeningCompany OverviewLet the next big thing you engineer be
your future at CONSOR Engineers!CONSOR Engineers is inspiring
vibrant communities by connecting people through innovative
engineering solutions, focused on transportation planning and
design, structural assessment, construction services, and
water-wastewater. Our project portfolio includes thousands of
projects across the United States and Canada with 47 offices in
North America and 1200+ employees. We are deeply committed to
investing in our people - together we are stronger, more
innovative, and able to fulfill an engineering vision that makes a
true difference.CONSOR champions growth, creativity, and well-being
in our team members. We offer a competitive pay structure, a
comprehensive benefits package, and recognize the need for
work-life balance. Our core values define our company culture and
remind us of what we all aspire - Collaboration, Ownership, New
Ideas, Safety, Optimism, Respect, Integrity, and Quality
(CONSORiq).We're made up of talented, collaborative, and driven
folks from every civil engineering discipline. We are driven by
producing outstanding work and thrive on tackling the biggest
projects. If this sounds like a place you could see yourself
shining (and we think it is!), apply today and let's create
something amazing together.Diversity Statement (EEO)CONSOR is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in our
workplace. We believe in each individual's potential. Qualified
applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation,
marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, genetic
information, service in the military, or any other status protected
Keywords: CONSOR Engineers, Gainesville , CEI Senior Inspector, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!