Intake Assessment Evaluator
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Intake Assessment
Evaluator opening with HCA Florida North Florida Hospital today and
find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare
HCA Florida North Florida Hospital, offers a total rewards package
that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our
colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
* Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
* Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
* Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
* Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
* Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
* 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking
* Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
* Colleague recognition program
* Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Intake Assessment Evaluator for our team to
ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We
are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Intake Assessment Evaluator in conjunction with the Program
Director and Intake Assessment Coordinator coordinates the
pre-admission assessment process and provides clinical assessments
for potential patients. Also, assists with community education with
clinical issues and participates with community events such as
health fairs. The Intake Evaluator responds to all calls for
information, referral of patients, and inquiries about services
offered and assists callers with accessing the most appropriate
level of service and service provider to meet the needs of the
Schedule: Full-time, Days, with weekend rotation
Department: Behavioral Health Intake
What qualifications you will need:
* Masters Degree in Social Work, Counseling or related field in
which a license can be obtained to perform clinical assessments in
* License Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Mental Health
Counselor (LMHC) in Florida required (upon hire)
* Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) required (must be obtained
within 30 days of employment start date)
* Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (CPI) required (must be obtained
within 30 days of employment start date)
* Minimum of 1 year experience in a behavioral healthcare setting
performing clinical assessments or in a clinical treatment setting
* Minimum of 3 years experience in an inpatient setting with
demonstrated ability to complete crisis assessments preferred
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
* Must possess a thorough knowledge of current behavioral health
concepts, principles and methods of treatment.
* Must possess excellent verbal and written communication
* Must possess the ability to multi-task and have good
* Must understand and be able to train on all state and federal
standards regarding behavioral health assessment, petition, medical
screening and patient rights.
* Excellent customer service orientation required.
* Must be able to travel multiple hours per week in the offsite
clinical assessments of patients.
HCA Florida North Florida Hospital is a 523-bed, full-service
medical and surgical acute care center. For over 49 years, we have
served North Central Florida. We offer comprehensive cardiovascular
care, oncology, orthopedics, and neurosciences. We offer
minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery, weight loss
surgery and treatment. Other services that we provide include
women's health and wound therapy. We are fully accredited by the
Joint Commission and certified as a Comprehensive Stroke Center.
Our hospital has an Accredited Chest Pain Center by ACC (American
College of Cardiology) and is designated as a Blue Distinction
Center for Spine Surgery and Bariatric Surgery. We are committed to
patient safety and quality of care. We have received the highest
scores available in recognition of this commitment.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses
and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply
for our Intake Assessment Evaluator opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly
contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA, Gainesville , Intake Assessment Evaluator, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!