CEI Senior Inspector
Company: CONSOR Engineers
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Essential Duties & Responsibilities.
- Onsite inspection of roadway and bridge construction
- Monitoring on site construction activities.
- Supervise day to day activities of inspection staff.
- Review reports from inspection staff and write summary report
of all construction activities.
- Assist with conducting inspections, observations and run
materials tests and checking construction work.
- Maintain detailed records of daily operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum four years of construction experience, two years of
which shall have been in roadway and/or bridge construction or a
Civil Engineering degree and one (1) year of road & bridge CEI
experience with the ability to earn additional required
qualifications within one year.
- Must have 12-months of experience as a Senior Inspector in
primary control of project.
- Experience must include the supervision of two or more
inspectors, and must have been directly responsible for all
inspection requirements related to the construction operations
- FDOT Construction Training Qualification Program (CTQP)
Candidates shall have the following FDOT certifications or
equivalent certifications/experience in other states and the
ability to obtain these certifications within six (6) months from
the date of employment:
- CTQP Concrete Field Technician Level I
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level I
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level II
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level I
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level II
- FDOT Intermediate MOT
- CTQP Final Estimates Level I
- Nuclear Radiation Safety
Additional Preferred Qualifications.
- Florida Department of Transportation experience
This job description may have been redacted to relay a general
sense of the responsibilities and expectations of the position. In
some instances, it may not describe all tasks that may be assigned.
As business demands change, the essential functions of some
positions may also change. Position requires the successful
completion of applicable pre-employment background checks and drug
Let the next big thing you engineer be your future at CONSOR
CONSOR Engineers is inspiring vibrant communities by connecting
people through innovative engineering solutions, focused on
transportation planning and design, structural assessment,
construction services, and water-wastewater. Our project portfolio
includes thousands of projects across the United States and Canada
with 47 offices in North America and 1200+ employees. We are deeply
committed to investing in our people - together we are stronger,
more innovative, and able to fulfill an engineering vision that
makes a true difference.
CONSOR champions growth, creativity, and well-being in our team
members. We offer a competitive pay structure, a comprehensive
benefits package, and recognize the need for work-life balance. Our
core values define our company culture and remind us of what we all
aspire - Collaboration, Ownership, New Ideas, Safety, Optimism,
Respect, Integrity, and Quality (CONSORiq).
We're made up of talented, collaborative, and driven folks from
every civil engineering discipline. We are driven by producing
outstanding work and thrive on tackling the biggest projects. If
this sounds like a place you could see yourself shining (and we
think it is!), apply today and let's create something amazing
Diversity Statement (EEO)
CONSOR is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity in our workplace. We believe in each individual's
potential. Qualified applicants receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, national origin or
ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age,
disability, gender identity, genetic information, service in the
military, or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: CONSOR Engineers, Gainesville , CEI Senior Inspector, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!