Home Health Registered Nurse RN 10K Sign on Bonus
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: August 3, 2022
$10K Sign on Bonus paid over 2
CityFormerly Doctor's Choice Home Care - still caring for geriatric
patients.Aveanna Healthcare has grown tremendously during the past
year through a series of exciting acquisitions and we are currently
looking for a Registered Nurse to join our dynamic home health care
team. In this position, you make it possible for patients to
recuperate from illness or injury in the comfort of their own home.
-Position OverviewThe Registered Nurse is responsible for providing
and documenting skilled nursing care in accordance with the
developed care plan and physicians' orders for each individual
patient while adhering to confidentiality standards and
professional boundaries at all times. -Essential Job Functions:
- Develop a plan of care through physician orders, client input,
and nursing assessment to include medical interventions and
measurable goals and outcomes.
- Educate clients and their family members based on client's
- Properly orient and train primary caregivers to ensure the most
optimal functioning level for each client.
- Coordinate the continuum of hands on client care through
documentation and timely communication with the client's physician
and other caregivers.
- Provide care in patients home using a variety of skills such as
phone triage, patient education, observation/assessment, wound
care, infusions, catheter care, PICC line dressing changes etc.Why
Join Our Team?
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together
to meet the needs of each patient
- From Social Media spotlights on employees, to bonuses,
contests, promotions, etc. - Aveanna boasts an environment that
appreciates and rewards its' staff.
- Nationwide career opportunities where our leaders encourage
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build
rapport with patients to produce the best clinical outcomes
- We know that our clinicians make or break the organization's
- We work with new grads that want to make a difference in
patient's livesAveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays Requirements:
- An active RN License in the state of applicationPreferred:
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience
- 1-year RN experience in a health care setting -HHH SponsorHHHAs
an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must
comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant
jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject
to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Gainesville , Home Health Registered Nurse RN 10K Sign on Bonus, Other , Chiefland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!