Packaging Tech (2nd Shift)
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionDescription The Packaging Tech's role is to
assist the Supervisor Packaging in supporting company objectives to
meet or exceed the needs of our internal and external customers by
meeting production goals and ensuring that all quality, compliance,
and safety objectives are met. This person will support other
packaging employees in managing resources responsibly, efficiently,
and safely.Key Responsibilities
- Understand and follow all SOP's for the Packaging Area. All
product or process non-conformances are documented and/or brought
to the attention of the team leader or designate for
- Package Implants/Instruments according to SOP.
- Perform area clearances.
- Perform visual inspections.
- Clean controlled areas.
- Assist with cycle counts and physical inventories of packaging
materials and implants.
- Know and comply with all department safety policies and
- Know and apply the Quality System and any appropriate Federal
and International standards
- Assist and support other employees, teams, and sales personnel
as necessary.Skills, Knowledge and ExperienceEducation:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Experience:
- Experience in clean room operations preferable
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Attention to detail, record keeping skills
- Basic Computer skills required
Keywords: Exactech, Gainesville , Packaging Tech (2nd Shift), Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!