Company: ORTHOPEDIC CARE PARTNERS
Posted on: August 4, 2022
: Taking quality images while achieving the lowest radiation
dose possible. Send all images including the dose summary to PACS.
Reviewing the Radiation Control Plan annually and following
radiation safety guidelines. Maintaining Equipment and obtain
continuing education credits and keep state license current.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Greets patients in a polite, prompt and helpful manner.
Provides necessary explanation of x-rays to be performed
- Takes all images ordered per the ordering / treating
- Maintains Sterile Technique as needed
- Setting up procedure trays using sterile technique
- Contacts ordering physician with any questions as needed
- Critiques all images prior to submitting to PACs and then send
all images to PACs
- Uses Radiation Safety at all times
- Perform Time-Outs
- BLS/Fire Protocols
- Annual Competency
- Confirm patient identification
- Team Player and Good Communicator
- Reviews the Radiation Control Plan annually
- Cleans and maintains all equipment to OEM specifications
- Obtains continuing education credits as required by
- Follow OSHA Guidelines
- HIPAA and Corporate Compliance
- Other duties as assigned Requirements:
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION and LICENSURE: Board Certified RT or BMO
EXPERIENCE: A minimum 6 months of experience preferred. Students
that have graduated from an accredited Radiology program and passed
or are sitting for their boards will be considered. SKILLS:
- Communicate clearly and professional with all patients,
physicians, and staff.
- Follow instructions and protocols
- Multi-task while being efficient
- Provide quality radiographs PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Specific vision requirements include the ability to see at
close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk and hear.
- Possess the ability to fulfill any office activities normally
expected in a direct patient care role in a medical office
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to feel, and
reach with hand and arms.
- Occasionally lift/move/push/pull 50 pounds.
- Employee should use his/her best judgment in assisting patients
and should seek assistance if moving or lifting a patient would
exceed the 50 pound limit required for this position.
- Fine hand manipulation (keyboarding).
- Travel may be required to existing or new TOI locations.
Keywords: ORTHOPEDIC CARE PARTNERS, Gainesville , X-Ray Technologist, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!