Company: Gainesville Nissan
Posted on: September 23, 2022
About UsHere at Gainesville Nissan, we have a team of dedicated
and highly experienced salespeople. Our team enjoys a great
culture, company outings, and opportunities for advancement. If you
are interested in a career within the Automotive Industry, we
welcome you to apply!Benefits
- 401(K) Plan
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Company Outings
- Employee Discounts on Vehicles, Parts & Service
- Opportunities for Advancement Responsibilities
- Clean, wax, polish, refurbish and detail vehicles that were
collision damaged, as well as old and new vehicles.
- Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality
- Understand and deliver on specific customer requirements.
- Maintain proper function of all service tools and
- Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a
clear and timely fashion.
- Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members.
- Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to
positively represent the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and
eagerness to improve
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving recordWe are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment
withoutregard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protectedveteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristicprotected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Gainesville Nissan, Gainesville , Automotive Detailer, Other , Gainesville, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!